In need of David Spector Signed docs

taterplease

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2012
Well, Seems to me...they are just waiting for us to hand over the keys......since basically that's all they keep sending us letters for.... And you know what? That's not going to happen! This was our first home, built it from ground up, paid on it for 18 years, so do the math. Now it's not worth what we paid for it almost 23 years ago! I forget to mention that when we tried to refi with countrywide back in 2007, we were DECLINED! (Because of my medical bills)... so we were told we could get approved if just my husband and stated income..... so that's what we did. My husband made good money in sales...then in 2009, sales collapsed and then the BP Oil spill happened and his income went down the tubes (1/2!). Oh yeah, BOAT SALES!!!!! Things are much better now, but we've had NO CHANCE to prove it! So, you want the keys? Come get them!

taterplease

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2012
That's funny you say that.... but NO. That was NOT the SAME photo 4 times! It was was MINE, along with 3 others! (that's why a couple were upside down....if I recall). That's what I found HILARIOUS!!!! and that's why I just recently stated that it looks like the SAME PIECE OF PAPER!!! over n over! (I already forwarded all to MY attorney!)

TheTruthSeeker

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2013
Orlando, FL
Hey Tater,
I realize I am joining this conversation late However, Have verified the information the bank listed in their Original foreclosure complaint OR had simply assumed that the bank was correct?

taterplease

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2012
Actually, The one that looks to be like an actual D and an S, "appear" to be legit, even though they may be rubber stamped (which doesn't seem to be an issue lately with the courts!). It's actually the ones that literally look like a J (with an x in the middle of the bottom loop, and looks like a C at the end! (Just look at the pics above....you'll see what I'm talking about. It's basically the AOMs signed AFTER he (David Spector) LEFT CW! (After end of 2006).....That's when the blank endorsements start appearing with the different Initials Sig......from what I've seen personally......And someone did attach an image of his entire signature on this thread....that's why I say that....I am NOT an attorney! Just a person with a whole lot of research and Common sense.......

taterplease

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2012
David Spector Signature AS PER BOA supposedly???

I am re-posting these just for fyi..... This DOC apparently confirmed by BOA to be ACTUAL Signature of David A Spector..

Reactions: cesarfalcon

taterplease

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2012
DS INITIALS as per BOA (Intials are clearly DS)

This is a photo of ONE initial (maybe signed, maybe stamped...but clearly DS can be made out)

taterplease

LoanSafe Member
Nov 15, 2012
David Spector Initials #2 (Does not look like DS at all)

This is image #2 of initials of David Spector that look NOTHING like the other image of his initials I just posted.Nor does it look anywhere NEAR a DS! (But do notice the location.....this is the one that appears over and over in SAME SPOT on paper. ) This is the one that seems to appear AFTER he left CW.....but then again....maybe we should pay attention as to WHERE these stamps are originated! (FL, Cal, NY????) Just fyi..... I'm sure attorneys love us for this!

tayconcm

LoanSafe Member
Oct 25, 2012
I have another David A. Spector signature to add to your list. Also I would like a copy of the 4 signatures you have. I did see a previous post with 4 attachments but that seemed to 4 separate views of the same signature.
TruthSeeker - With this signature, I would then have SEVEN (7) different signatures of David A. Spector.
Can you post it in .pdf format?

bminer

LoanSafe Member
Sep 11, 2012
taterplease,
I believe the David Spector signature here is the one that is submitted several months ago based on not only the signature but the small dot under the Only in the upper right corner.

If so it came off a document recorded in Naples, FL.

jvandelaar

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
Each State is different. Florida is 5 years Statue of Limitations. Look at your foreclosure complaint. The Plaintiff is who owns your note at the time of the complaint. There can be lots of Servicing banks and they can foreclose as a representitive of the owner, but they have to let you know who the real plaintiff is. Look at your complaint and get back to me- It is Probably "CWALT and a name of the trust itself. Most of Countrywides were.

Hopeful In Hawaii

LoanSafe Member
Apr 10, 2010
This is the EXACT same sig as mine! This should have been signed in 2003, now you are getting the exact same sig AFTER 2006 after he left? If so that would mean mine was a stamp as well. Plus, I never saw this " version" of the stamped note until my deposition when they brought it with them. All the notes they sent my from my QWR had NO sig or stamp of any kind other than my own

Hopeful In Hawaii

LoanSafe Member
Apr 10, 2010
Hopeful in Hawaii, I hate to tell you this......^ but that's the 2007 one! not the one from 2006 and prior.....You should have the one that actually looks like a D and an S!
Well, I am not in foreclosure. Each time I asked for a copy of my note in the last 2 years from doing a QWR it had nothing but my own signature on it. Then in Sept 2012 during my deposition ( for my suit against BOA ) the BOA attorney uses this new copy with that stamp and signature on it. If that is the "2007" one, that is GOOD news for me. :-}

What I am not sure about is if they can use the note they sent me for my QWR that had no sig or stamp and say it was filed with prior to the stamp and signature, and this new one they produced is the "real copy " they brought to the deposition?

Like I said I am not in foreclosure yet, but want to be ready if and when they try.

I am thinking they decided to stamp this new one now to make it look good for my case, and if they go to foreclose.

jvandelaar

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
This is why the federal government states attorney and most states fined the large banks last year to the tune of 22 Billion dollars. I assume your note was turned into a securitised asset or trust (if spector stamp on it, then it must be a countrywide loan?) They found out after they made all these trusts that the paperwork was never done correctly, so they try to fix it after the fact.

pennotsword

LoanSafe Member
Mar 27, 2012
Wow, who would have know? I began this thread, and can't believe what these guys are getting or trying to get away with. It's funny because when I first started asking questions, simply based on missing documents, BOA got crazy, hurried and sent me letters, of course predated correcting a misapplied payment and then stating they were going to foreclose. I have been trying to workout the matter and currently battling foreclosure, when all I want to do is get a workout plan and pay. But not for these guys, and believe me the attorneys seem to be right in the middle of it. Interesting things I 've recently found...my initials have changed on the note, there is no doubt that someone tried (good attempt) but nothing is perfect, to copy my initials. I couldn't understand why until I noticed the barcode was different and they must have experienced difficulty with lining up the stamp. Also, I found expired forms were used in closing, and like many of you, my original note seems anything but original. They constantly play with the fonts and changing the size of the document (I think this confuses the naked eye when reviewing the documents). What gets me is the attorney's are more than aware the documents they are filing are right on the border of fraud, but they swear they don't. BOA had me under review HAMP 2 , but now states that because of an interest rate modification in 2009, it's too much and they can't modify for another year.

In regards to the wonderful Blank and Rome, they're so smart they write many words, maybe too many and feel to say "we can not locate the original note" but promise to continue searching and send along once found...still haven't found it, but apparently their new foreclosure attorneys can swear to have seen it?

Hopeful In Hawaii

LoanSafe Member
Apr 10, 2010
This is why the federal government states attorney and most states fined the large banks last year to the tune of 22 Billion dollars. I assume your note was turned into a securitised asset or trust (if spector stamp on it, then it must be a countrywide loan?) They found out after they made all these trusts that the paperwork was never done correctly, so they try to fix it after the fact.
Yes, Countrywide securitised it with Bank of NY.

jvandelaar

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2013
Has anyone received more information about the fraudulent David A. Spector stamps on "Blank endorsements"?