I'm So Alone, Lost and Scared. I don't know what I am doing. IN CALIFORNIA

Iamfiesty

LoanSafe Member
Apr 17, 2013
Hello,
I purchased my house in 2007 with Countrywide being the loan people. After the whole Countrywide disaster, BofA became the people I pay my mortgage to. In 2013, I fought for a modification and I got it. In 2017, it was a bad year for me. I lost all hope in all aspects of my life and I let it all go. I was almost committed. I filed BK 13 in 7/2017 to save my house. The lawyer that I was working with told me he was closing up his office in 9/2017. I again spiraled out of reality. He told me that I can re-file with another lawyer (a lady). I did in 10/2017. We had serious personality issues from the gate. It didn't work. She was a B**CH!!!!! She dropped me!!!!!!!! So she referred me to another BK lawyer. My house was go to auction on Monday 12/4/17. I meet with this 3rd lawyer, paid him $2000.00 to file another BK 13 to save my house. He did on Friday 12/1/17. He said that even though I don't qualify for the automatic stay that he can file a motion to explain why the BK's prior failed to a judge. I was ok with that. On 12/7/17 a realtor shows up that our house was sold back to the bank. I was like WTF!!!!! I called my BK lawyer and he was preparing the motion to stay the automatic stay. Is there a window of time that he could file that motion? The sale happened at 9:47 AM on 12/4/17. Doesn't he have time to file? Like they jumped the gun?
So fast forward.... I received a unlawful detainer from the attorneys for Freddie Mac to get out. I filed a answer citing wrongful foreclosure. I go to court to face them on Wednesday 3/14/18. I have nothing to stand on. I have paperwork but it doesn't make sense. I just want to buy time to file a wrongful foreclosure case 1st. I have no money.... I'm doing this on my own.
I see on paperwork that there is misapplied funds to BofA that SLS never accounted for. I see names on the notice of default that still says Countrywide and other people.... I know I have something here, even if the BK screw up isnt my defense.
Please please help me..... I can't lose my home. I will for just give up on everything.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Hello,
I purchased my house in 2007 with Countrywide being the loan people. After the whole Countrywide disaster, BofA became the people I pay my mortgage to. In 2013, I fought for a modification and I got it. In 2017, it was a bad year for me. I lost all hope in all aspects of my life and I let it all go. I was almost committed. I filed BK 13 in 7/2017 to save my house. The lawyer that I was working with told me he was closing up his office in 9/2017. I again spiraled out of reality. He told me that I can re-file with another lawyer (a lady). I did in 10/2017. We had serious personality issues from the gate. It didn't work. She was a B**CH!!!!! She dropped me!!!!!!!! So she referred me to another BK lawyer. My house was go to auction on Monday 12/4/17. I meet with this 3rd lawyer, paid him $2000.00 to file another BK 13 to save my house. He did on Friday 12/1/17. He said that even though I don't qualify for the automatic stay that he can file a motion to explain why the BK's prior failed to a judge. I was ok with that. On 12/7/17 a realtor shows up that our house was sold back to the bank. I was like WTF!!!!! I called my BK lawyer and he was preparing the motion to stay the automatic stay. Is there a window of time that he could file that motion? The sale happened at 9:47 AM on 12/4/17. Doesn't he have time to file? Like they jumped the gun?
So fast forward.... I received a unlawful detainer from the attorneys for Freddie Mac to get out. I filed a answer citing wrongful foreclosure. I go to court to face them on Wednesday 3/14/18. I have nothing to stand on. I have paperwork but it doesn't make sense. I just want to buy time to file a wrongful foreclosure case 1st. I have no money.... I'm doing this on my own.
I see on paperwork that there is misapplied funds to BofA that SLS never accounted for. I see names on the notice of default that still says Countrywide and other people.... I know I have something here, even if the BK screw up isnt my defense.
Please please help me..... I can't lose my home. I will for just give up on everything.

PLEASE calm down. They still have to evict you. Go to the bagels thread on this forum, tell your story calmly & cool, and if any one can help you, we will.

Please trust me., you can't give up, EVER.

Please, just please, calm down. DO NOT do anything stupid.

You don't give up, honey, you learn how to fight.

Jzone

LoanSafe Member
Jun 20, 2017
Why did you file chapter 13 and not chapter 7? Chapter 13 is usually filed because you have assets or equity in your home.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Right & Chp 13 has a repayment plan which gets approved with the court. You don't lose your home if you file a Cpt 13 & go through with the repayment plan. Thank you Jzone.

I don't fully understand your circumstance lamfiesty, but java on the bagels thread gave you great advice. You are at the fork in the road, so to speak. You either fight, or move on.
There is no hopeless at this point. You either decide to fight or move on. I'd be glad to give you resources for help with housing.