How Bank Watch Dogs Killed Our Last Chance At Justice For Foreclosure Victims

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
One more note on this. I have typed a lawsuit against the Office of the Comptroller for violation of Title 12 section 1 USC. I have four counts for cause of action. Count 1 : Misrepresentation of the Independent Foreclosure Review Count2: Failure to assure Wells Fargo complied with Utah foreclosure laws Count3 : Violation of Title 12 section 1 USC causing foreclosure with invalid documents Count 4: The Process of Liberty is due to the Plaintiff. I have been told it is very well written. Some legal analysts have said it is brilliant. I completed it at the end of December and have contemplated about filing it. There are two things that have stopped me.
1. I have no right to action to tell the OCC how to do their job as they deputize the banks to investigate their own wrong doing. 2. If I filed it the bank (wellsfargo) would certainly defend it as they are the deputy. They would come into court and claim I am barred under Collateral Estoppel as they would establish that this is another foreclosure lawsuit and ask for damages from me. They currently have an order under Freddie Mac for damages against me. I know they can't collect on that order as it is almost two years old.
Under the Statute of Limitations I have until October to decide. This article sparks my interest in filing it. If I file it, US District Court would be the venue. The amount asked in the suit is 4.75 million with return of the house under the Due Process of Liberty.

Reactions: NeedhelpinPA.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Without really knowing the pros and cons of you following through on that for some reason my gut just tells me that you should do it, that you deserve to prevail in the end, Jeffrey.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Isisis........ Conducting such a massive suit against a bureaucracy of US Government takes alot of brainpower. The last suits I filed almost destroyed my business and my sense of well being. Since I have not filed another suit or been involved with briefing one they have left me alone. The banks are privy with the OCC. The banks are privy with the US government. Any suit I file against the OCC will likely be dismissed under the law doctrine of Collateral Estoppel. I have discussed this suit at great lengths with my assistant attorney general of my state. I have his personal cell number. He has told me that the appellate courts have ruled that if a person is in default then the banks can foreclose even if there are errors or non compliance with state laws. This is Federal appellate courts that have ruled on this. I may have some grounds for merit under the misrepresentation of the Independent Foreclosure Review. Being as I was given a few thousand this may weigh against me. My business has improved and I have been renting for about 4 years now. I have gotten over this grand rip off but the only fly in the ointment is I cannot buy because I am self employed and have no 1040 income. I can make it look like I have 1040 income but I am not going to starve to death doing that. I have also found a cheap place to rent for my business and have settled there and been operating for two months there. I have two excellent vehicle loans at 3.2 % and always pay all of my bills ahead of schedule. My credit rating is in the very good range. So taking all of this into consideration and knowing the system is rigged against the little guy no matter how much he knows, I am not going to file it. I am 59 and I am trying to find some way of securing enough funds for my retirement. I told Wells and the judge last time, You can take everything I own, but you cannot take my business or my skills".

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
One more important thing here. I have gained much knowledge fighting these crooks. I am currently helping a lady, who has a lawsuit that was filed against her by a junk debt buyer. I have found while typing her briefs for her, the junk debt buyer is in violation of Utah Law and has committed a class A misdemeanor, by taking this lady to court to collect without a license to do so.. The debt collector says they should be given the same privileges as a National Association, as they bought the debt from BOA. I have shown where this same debt buyer has a judgment against it, in another state by the attorney general of that state in that state's Supreme Court. I coached her, how to spring that on the Plaintiff in her trial. After that the judge said he wanted further briefs from each side. The Judge said she did a good job. However the judge knows she is in default on the loan and I am using Federal law to establish define just who the Plaintiff is. I have used proper substantive law and procedural law With the pleadings I have typed for her; I show beyond a shadow of a doubt her Motion to Dismiss with prejudice, should be granted. Still after a month and a half there is no decision. I believe whatever way this goes it is going to go to my State Supreme court! She is the little guy. The Junk Debt collector is the big guy. Who do you think will prevail? This suit has gone on now in state court for two years.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Jeffrey, you're a surviver and you've adapted to benefit and find ways to improve your life based on the experience you've been through and that's good. It just makes me sad sometimes when I read your responses to people here because, well, I guess I miss your fighting spirit. Perhaps I'm being selfish, I do know what you've been - to the extent another person can. Just don't be despondent about the system being corrupt, that's a given, after all.
If you don't want to fight them through the courts then hit them where it hurts and be a whistle blower. Here's a good article.
REMIC Tax Enforcement as Financial-Market Regulator - MSFraud.org

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
I am still fighting. Even though I do not fight for my lost home anymore, I still fight. The responses here are for people so they do not go through the same thing I have went through. Mainly no one wins as a plaintiff in this rigged system. I think it is great for people to fight for their homes, but want them to know what will happen if they sue. I still fight and am very active on twitter hammering the OCC, banks, Federal Reserve and also many of the corrupt officials. I have a small band of followers some lawyers and some in the federal government. I will continue to tweet and create hashtags and help people with my small consulting business try to beat the system. Eventually I may run for an office, who knows.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
I am still fighting. Even though I do not fight for my lost home anymore, I still fight. The responses here are for people so they do not go through the same thing I have went through. Mainly no one wins as a plaintiff in this rigged system. I think it is great for people to fight for their homes, but want them to know what will happen if they sue. I still fight and am very active on twitter hammering the OCC, banks, Federal Reserve and also many of the corrupt officials. I have a small band of followers some lawyers and some in the federal government. I will continue to tweet and create hashtags and help people with my small consulting business try to beat the system. Eventually I may run for an office, who knows.
There's the Jeffrey we all know and love who doesn't give up!

Reactions: NeedhelpinPA.

NeedhelpinPA.

LoanSafe Member
Feb 14, 2013
Oh Jeffrey....please don't give up! I need you! Your intelligence and the lack of my intelligence in this rigged game are what keep me getting out of bed in the mornings. I refuse to stop fighting these crooks for my home. Something has to give in the end. I am also on Twitter. I would love to follow you! My twitter is @cav1301. Find me....I don't want to post my full name....ya never know who is watching us.

NeedhelpinPA.

LoanSafe Member
Feb 14, 2013
Without really knowing the pros and cons of you following through on that for some reason my gut just tells me that you should do it, that you deserve to prevail in the end, Jeffrey.
isisis....I agree with you! One thing I do have are GOOD GUT FEELINGS! I my money is on Jeffrey!!!!!

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Oh Jeffrey....please don't give up! I need you! Your intelligence and the lack of my intelligence in this rigged game are what keep me getting out of bed in the mornings. I refuse to stop fighting these crooks for my home. Something has to give in the end. I am also on Twitter. I would love to follow you! My twitter is @cav1301. Find me....I don't want to post my full name....ya never know who is watching us.
I am glad you found me on Twitter! I am making war on them and they have a hashtag the President is using along with HUD. #reachhigher I will continue to help all here to stay focused on their fight and to NOT make the mistakes I have made. Last Christmas on here I stopped two sales for people, by writing orders to challenge the Trustee.
The suit I have is still in the breach and even though I am not filing it, It is still there. I am helping anyone I can and like I say, I have a lady in my area I am helping with, who has a suit filed against her, by a junk debt collector. The Motion to Dismiss we have before the court technically should be granted. They just never have had anyone challenging them this way before. I have learned much from the bankster attorneys. Even though they beat me suing them, I am taking what I have learned and am giving them pain when I can.