Home Loan Refinance

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Hi Brayden,
Thank you for reaching out, what are you looking to accomplish with the refinance? Assuming of course a better interest rate/payment and such.

Are you asking what you should do to prepare your property for refinancing or what type of documentation I would need. I'll list that below:

Documents Typically Needed:
  • Copy of ID/Driver License
  • Past 30 days paystubs (please make sure it's a full 30 days)
  • Past 2 years W2's
  • Past 2 months bank statements
  • Copy of current mortgage statement
  • Copy of Homeowners insurance declarations page

That should just about do it unless you're trying to pull cash out or are self employed. That list would be slightly different for someone in that situation.

Would you mind calling me to go over your goals? 619-379-8999 or [email protected]

samlarson

LoanSafe Member
Hi Brayden,
Thank you for reaching out, what are you looking to accomplish with the refinance? Assuming of course a better interest rate/payment and such.

Are you asking what you should do to prepare your property for refinancing or what type of documentation I would need. I'll list that below:

Documents Typically Needed:
  • Copy of ID/Driver License
  • Past 30 days paystubs (please make sure it's a full 30 days)
  • Past 2 years W2's
  • Past 2 months bank statements
  • Copy of current mortgage statement
  • Copy of Homeowners insurance declarations page

That should just about do it unless you're trying to pull cash out or are self employed. That list would be slightly different for someone in that situation.

Would you mind calling me to go over your goals? 619-379-8999 or Erik.Sandstrom@primelending.com
Good day Erik
Its looks like you are a professional around here
are you also giving advices on title loans and stuff?

Erik Sandstrom

Mortgage Expert - Call 1-619-379-8999
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Hi Sam,
When I hear title loans I think of pawn brokers doing title loans on cars. If you don't mind me asking what exactly are you referencing, it may help me get a better understanding of what's going on.