Here I go - Start Requesting HAMP for ASC/WF

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
Here is my situation:

Haven't paid last 2 years since business never got off the ground - spent all the savings
Now I started New Job 4/1/2013 but much less than what I used to make but I am confident my income will increase by next 2 years.

Orignal: $480K
Current : $580k with all penalties, tax
Current Rate 5%

My Proposal : principle reduction and ladder program starting with 2% - 40 year if possible

1st Phase: I sent email(get email list from here) to WF with Hardship letter, MyProposal Letter Attached.
I got a Phone call within 48 Hours and got Fedex Pkg for Paper Work.

I fill out and sent out all the paperwork with enclosed Fedex Envelop.

after few days, I got another Fedex saying I missed few pages missing, so I made few change, signed and Faxed it. They need Pay stub but since I just start my new job, so I just faxed official job offering letter.

I got phone call after I faxed all the pages, but I missed it and I called back right away no answer, I left VM..after few hours called again, left VM again. Next day I called left VM..Today I left VM again but Still No call..

So I sent another batch email for asking Status about my HAMP application to the WF list I found here today.

Currently WF attorney in Maryland trying to file Foreclosure -I got letter about participate in Foreclosure Mediation..

My Goal is trying to keep my house - My house Current value is around $550k..

I am kinda lost here..is it possible WF can offer some good chunk of moving assistance money?

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I fill out and sent out all the paperwork with enclosed Fedex Envelop.

after few days, I got another Fedex saying I missed few pages missing, so I made few change, signed and Faxed it. They need Pay stub but since I just start my new job, so I just faxed official job offering letter.

I got phone call after I faxed all the pages, but I missed it and I called back right away no answer, I left VM..after few hours called again, left VM again. Next day I called left VM..Today I left VM again but Still No call..

So I sent another batch email for asking Status about my HAMP application to the WF list I found here today.

I am kinda lost here..is it possible WF can offer some good chunk of moving assistance money?
Hello jspmedia,

I'm glad to see you have gotten the loan modification application submitted. If they continue to give you a hard time about the information they have received I would contact the executive's office using the number below. The mediation will definitely bide you some extra time to work on the modification as the process will usually take at least 90+ days to complete their review.

Wells Fargo does offer funds for moving assistance if you do end up having your home sold at foreclosure or you choose to short sale the property. However, these funds (commonly referred to as cash for keys) will range from about $2-4K depending on your situation.

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
Thanks for good info you providing to people who needs help..

I saw many realestate agent advertising Short Sale, stop foreclosure, can have upto $30k moving assistance..I guess that number almost impossible to happen.

so HAMP application review takes 90+ days? really?

Hello jspmedia,

I'm glad to see you have gotten the loan modification application submitted. If they continue to give you a hard time about the information they have received I would contact the executive's office using the number below. The mediation will definitely bide you some extra time to work on the modification as the process will usually take at least 90+ days to complete their review.

Wells Fargo does offer funds for moving assistance if you do end up having your home sold at foreclosure or you choose to short sale the property. However, these funds (commonly referred to as cash for keys) will range from about $2-4K depending on your situation.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I saw many realestate agent advertising Short Sale, stop foreclosure, can have upto $30k moving assistance..I guess that number almost impossible to happen.

so HAMP application review takes 90+ days? really?
Thank you very much for the kind words, it is greatly appreciated! Please be very wary of these companies because there are many short sale scams, and I have heard of no program that can offer such a significant amount for moving expenses.

The timeline for the review for HAMP will vary for everyone for some it can be as little as 2-4 weeks, and for others it may be 3-5 months.. In fact, a member the other day has a modification approved only 9 days after submitting a complete loan mod application.

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
still waiting for anything from WF...I left few VM, Sent email to WF lists I found here..No reply yet..Journey begins..

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Try contacting the President's office to see if you can get ahold of someone there:

Wells Fargo Executive Office of the President
800-853-8516

Also here is a list of email addresses that should all still be in working order:

[email protected]
[email protected]; Co-President WFHM

[email protected]; SVP WFHM

[email protected]; VP WFHM

[email protected]; Assistant to Mary Coffin

[email protected]; General Counsel WFHM

[email protected]; Board of Directors, WF

[email protected]; CEO, WellsFargo

[email protected]; EVP and Controller, WellsFargo

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
Here is update: Kinda upset

Last Friday I got Fedex Pkg from ASC - new HAMP starter Pkg - Meaning new Paper work..

I've been working with Complaint Office last 2 month, got 3 letters stating that They need more time - last letter saying that they will get back to me on June 12, 2013..I think they doing this to Compliance with New Govt Rule (reply within 30 days).

So I called My Complaint Office Rep today, Her Voice mail saying SHE IS NO LONGER WITH COMPLAINT OFFICE ANY MORE!!

What? then What Happened to all my work with Complaint Office? Do I need to Start with New Pkg again?

New PKG is not from Complaint office..just ASC Loan Mod Dept which I think it is very hard to work with...

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Try contacting the complaint office again and ask if they have assigned your account to another rep. You should have a single point of contact assigned if they are working on a loan modification, and if you do not you may want to request one immediately..

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
sent paper again..got letter that they have paper work on 7/29th...since then I did not hear anything yet..

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
Today I got an letter from ASC - Denied because I did not submit all the paperworks within required timeframe.. What a BS..Never Late..always used fax, Fedex..also saying my mortgage investor, Deutsche Bank National Trust Company...not Wells Farge?

Any help?

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Jun 18, 2009
SF Bay Area CA
jspmedia

Thanks for your post. This type of communication denying a loan mod due to non-receipt or tardiness in submitting documents is, unfortuantely, typical of most loan servicers.

I recommend you not accept this decision. If it were me, I'd write a letter to the Office of the President and CEO explaining the situation, asking for assistance, and requesting a decision review.

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
I just got a fedex from ASC - HAMP Mod Denied Because

we were unable to reduce your P&I mort payment by 10% or more as required to comply with the terms of the program.

does it make sense? so I can't get more than 10% from current payment?

please help..and sales date is next week.

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
sent email to WF contact about 10% or more reduce is not eligible reason for hamp mod..

jspmedia

LoanSafe Member
Mar 19, 2008
Finally, I sold my house(Short Sale) last April - They were very slow - working with real estate agent short sale attorney, so I emailed(list from here) and got approved in 45 days. Currently I am renting - much lower monthly pay and not worry about $700 per month property tax again..
Always same story, lost paper, etc...email to WF execs are very effective..Thanks Loansafe

Also, thanks to congress that they extend Mortgage Debt Tax forgiveness act for 2014...I was very worry about paying tax this year due to debt cancellation from Short sale.