HELOC qualification possible if I had switch jobs in the same industry with only 3 weeks gap?

sagebear

LoanSafe Member
Feb 20, 2013
I recently got a new job in pretty much the same profession but different company but there was a 3 week gap in between. Is there any lender that accepts this for the HELOC loan. How much time will I have to be in the new job in order to use it as income for the loan? Is there any lender that requires less than 6 months (or even less)? Thanks.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I recently got a new job in pretty much the same profession but different company but there was a 3 week gap in between. Is there any lender that accepts this for the HELOC loan. How much time will I have to be in the new job in order to use it as income for the loan? Is there any lender that requires less than 6 months (or even less)? Thanks.
Welcome and thanks for joining the forum.

Generally, to qualify for a mortgage you must show a steady job history for the last two years. Since you did not switch professions and are still employed in the same industry field, you may still be eligible for a new mortgage at this time given you meet other qualifying factors..