HELOC qualification possible if I had switch jobs in the same industry with only 3 weeks gap?

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

sagebear

LoanSafe Member
Feb 20, 2013
I recently got a new job in pretty much the same profession but different company but there was a 3 week gap in between. Is there any lender that accepts this for the HELOC loan. How much time will I have to be in the new job in order to use it as income for the loan? Is there any lender that requires less than 6 months (or even less)? Thanks.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
I recently got a new job in pretty much the same profession but different company but there was a 3 week gap in between. Is there any lender that accepts this for the HELOC loan. How much time will I have to be in the new job in order to use it as income for the loan? Is there any lender that requires less than 6 months (or even less)? Thanks.
Welcome and thanks for joining the forum.

Generally, to qualify for a mortgage you must show a steady job history for the last two years. Since you did not switch professions and are still employed in the same industry field, you may still be eligible for a new mortgage at this time given you meet other qualifying factors..