Going through a refi and my title still has e-trade listed as a lien holder

T

tester123

How do I get a lien release from e-trade when they stopped doing loans 12 years ago. This was a second back in 2007 used to not have a jumbo. This loan was satisfied and no longer shows up on my credit report but still shows as a lien on my tittle

A

anonymous9876

What do you mean by "this loan was satisfied"? Did you pay it off? If so, when?

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
How do I get a lien release from e-trade when they stopped doing loans 12 years ago. This was a second back in 2007 used to not have a jumbo. This loan was satisfied and no longer shows up on my credit report but still shows as a lien on my tittle
Call Bank of America. Give them your social security number, and any Loan Numbers you can find. There may be a Loan Number on the Lien recording itself. It'll take them a while, but hopefully they can locate your account. Then -- submit a lien release request.

If Bank of America doesn't have it, you'll need to get a Title Agency potentially to remove it. Or locate, the last lien holder.

R

Rosetillman

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD ... Whatsapp: +19027814014

I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich. ( [email protected] ) I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 90,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode.

Email: [email protected]
Text & Call or WhatsApp: +19027814014