Forged, Robo-signed, Mix Matched Signatures?

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
Hi Yehonatan, glad to see you found loansafe. Welcome aboard. The date on the Notice of Default is of particular interest to many here on loansafe. You will find a lot of valuable information here on the site & many members willing to help. If you post a copy of the Notice of Default, it will help some of us analyze the authenticity of the document & it will help other homeowners here trying to collect evidence to support their case. Here's instructions on how to post your document as an attachment.

1. When you arrive at the post screen look towards the bottom & select the tab that says “go advancedâ€.
2. You will see 3 rows of options just above where you type your text.
3. Look for the paperclip icon (right next to the smiley face).
4. Click on the paperclip icon. You’ll come to a screen that says upload files from your computer.
5. Choose your file then click upload.

That should do it!

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
Hi Isisis & Jeffrey - I'm thinking it might benefit some who have already been foreclosed on to take BofA to small claims court for breach of contract. You can file a claim in Ca. in small claims court for $10k. BofA can not be represented by an attorney & the homeowner may win simply by default if no rep from BofA shows up. Even if a rep from BofA did show, they certainly aren't going to be very familiar with the case.

The filing fee is under $100 & should the homeowner lose, BofA can't appeal to a higher court.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Hi Isisis & Jeffrey - I'm thinking it might benefit some who have already been foreclosed on to take BofA to small claims court for breach of contract. You can file a claim in Ca. in small claims court for $10k. BofA can not be represented by an attorney & the homeowner may win simply by default if no rep from BofA shows up. Even if a rep from BofA did show, they certainly aren't going to be very familiar with the case.

The filing fee is under $100 & should the homeowner lose, BofA can't appeal to a higher court.
Actually I read about two years ago where a person did just that. He filed for what he was in default for after being scammed by HAMP. The Judge found for him.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
You know I came across an instance of someone doing just that with Sevillano. As I recall small claims court said lack of jurisdiction or something similar. Not suggesting it couldn't/shouldn't be done - I love the "death by a thousand homeowners concept" - but it would need to be approached correctly.

Here's another option by way of comeuppance that has the added advantage of providing an opportunity to do your part to alleviate the national debt. If the foreclosure involved an improperly securitized loan - assigned after the trust closed is the most common and easily demonstrated REMIC violation - then when income was accepted from the sale - and arguably through out the life of the loan - that income is from a "prohibited transaction" and as such is subject to 100% taxation. In other words whatever they took from you they now owe to the IRS. Yippee! Check out 26 USC § 860 F here:
26 U.S.C. 860F - Other rules

Attached is a IRS whistle blowers form. BTW, technically the servicer is responsible for covering these sorts of losses. Also if more than 1% (de minis)of a trust's assets have similar violations then the REMIC is broken and loses its tax-free status.

zograp

LoanSafe Member
Jun 18, 2012
California, North Hollywood
Tanks Freedom, Jeffrey, Isisisy,..I am happy that you share your experiences with us. You keep fighting.We are waiting for final modification documents. When i got it I shall tell you. I wish all the best to you guys . sinserely zograp

zograp

LoanSafe Member
Jun 18, 2012
California, North Hollywood
Thank you very much and I am happy being a member of this forum.You guys always help each other. I always appreciate that. I almost always follow the news of the forum.Thanks again, sincerely
Zograp

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
We're happy to have you with us, zograp and I agree. This forum has a great cooperative, pay it forward vibe that brings out the best in people.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Thank you very much and I am happy being a member of this forum.You guys always help each other. I always appreciate that. I almost always follow the news of the forum.Thanks again, sincerely
Zograp
This makes it sssssoooooo worth it to be here. Glad for your sucess.

sumbu

LoanSafe Member
May 8, 2013
I also have an assignment of trust deed signed by Luis Roldan. With different signatures it means different people signed the assignments. If you get an affidavit that will help in court. Let me know if the notary was . She is also involved. There is a good possibility that you have cause for a notary complaint.

sumbu

LoanSafe Member
May 8, 2013
I also have an assignment of trust deed signed by Luis Roldan. With different signatures it means different people signed the assignments. If you get an affidavit that will help in court. Let me know if the notary was a Navid Paktan. She is also involved. There is a good possibility that you have cause for a notary complaint.
I completed the Notary complaint. I have 3 assignments were it was signed on 1/17/2012 and notarized on 3/11/2013; 14 months later.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Well, Chester Levings appears to have been ( probably still is) a busy fellow. Busy enough to have gotten himself named as a defendant in a variety of civil suits. Huml v. Fannie Mae and MERS, Garet Giles v. Bank of America, Ogle et al v. BAC Home Loans Servicing LP et al :: Justia Dockets ...,
Looks like Chet was/is a Bofa employee signing for MERS and other entities.

BTW, this is in response to a message received in my mail for this forum that isn't posted for some reason.

Last edited:

razmik

LoanSafe Member
May 6, 2012
California
Have the Note, or need the not to transfer

What do you think about this case Isisis, your opinion is very important to me. there are 2 attachments that I like you to read if you have time and see if you have heard about this. Thanks for your time

razmik

LoanSafe Member
May 6, 2012
California
Hello Jeffery, I am one of your followers and readers and I just sent this to Isisis and I like you to look at it and tell me who is right and who is wrong and which party has a better chance to win. Your opinion is important for me and I wish you good luck in your fight. There are 2 attachments

razmik

LoanSafe Member
May 6, 2012
California
Hello isisis again, can you please explain a little in details about the Sevillano in this tread? She is in my documents and I have lots of stuff about her but I need more.Thanks a lot you are the BEST!!!

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Any one claimed the bond money or filed claims against the bond for a notary who you would suspected or have a proof of fraud?
How long it takes to get the bond issue cleared. Apart from the money (if any), my main interest is to have an additional proof that 'FRAUD' was committed? Any experiences to share? Do you file it with courts or go to the bonding company?

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Thanks for the link. I already filed complaint with Texas Secretary of State but they cannot do much except reprimand or suspend the notaries commission. I have to approach law enforcement for taking action against the notary for possible harm/fraud. Again the attempt to pass the buck to others by departments. This is where the root cause of all the foreclosure frauds starts. If they can plug this hole, the big scheme/scam by other con artists cannot do much damage to homeowners.

I have also complained to the bond company which holds the bond on the notary. I am not sure how it works. I just sent the paperwork. Bond company says they will investigate and let me know. I guess it is like insurance claims? They investigate and if the allegation is true they pay money. All I am interested is a written proof/investigative evidence that the 'FRAUD' actually happened from any authorized agency and then I can take the responsible ones to task...