Forged, Robo-signed, Mix Matched Signatures?

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
Hibiscus - Attached is a copy of her Notary Bond. What I find interesting is the bond can be filed with the ventura county recorder either in person or by mail. The filing requirements were slightly different depending on which filing method she chose. I took notes but I'm not finding them at the moment.

Another interesting thing on this document is the signor of Pamela Everett (Attorney-In-Fact). Take a lookey here: State Bar of CA :: Pamela Michele Everett What we don't know if this was supposed to be a REAL attorney or if this Pamela Everett is an everyday common person (non attorney) that may have power of attorney (which anybody could have with K. Mercados permission) to sign documents on behalf of K. Mercado. This Pamela Everett would have to be located in Ca. since she appeared in person before notary Michael Bleifer.

Is this document just another product of the "corporate insulation" provided to those needing protection provided by BofA? Maybe it's time to write a letter to Michael Bleifer requesting copies of the line items in his journal?

What's your take on this?

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
One more thing I forgot to add. Shouldn't both K. Mercado & Pamela Everett personally appear & be listed on the certificate of acknowledgement? So in essence, both their signatures should be notarized.

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California
She gets around....

Pamela M Everett Attorney - Reno, NV - Lawyer in Reno

Welcome to the Oregon State Bar Online

Property valuation of SW Laurelwood Drive, Atlanta, GA: 1695, 1700, 1703, 1706, 1711, 1714, 1719, 1722, 1725, 1728 (tax assessments)

Property valuation of Applethorn Drive, Apex, NC: 1400, 1401, 1402, 1404, 1405, 1406, 1407, 1408, 1409, 1410 (tax assessments)

Lawyer Pamela Michele Everett - Truckee, CA Attorney - Justia Lawyer Directory

From VC Recorder website:

When filing in person with the County Clerk's Office you MUST bring the following:

•Your Notary Commission,
•Your Notary Bond,
•Your Notary Oaths (2),
•Valid, government-issued, picture identification, and
•Payment (Credit cards and debit cards are NOT acceptable.)
When filing by mail, you MUST send the following:
•A photocopy of your Notary Commission (must be an acceptable reproduction),
•Your Notary Bond properly signed by you,
•Your Notary Oaths (2) properly signed and notarized in the county in which you were commissioned, and
•Payment (Recording costs vary depending upon your bond. To ensure sufficient payment is provided, we suggest you write your check "not to exceed fifty dollars". Above the area where the numeric amount is written, indicate NTE $50.00". Once the recording costs have been calculated, we will indicate the correct amount on your check. Checks should be made payable to Ventura County Clerk.)

If filing in person, the fees are $43.00 PLUS applicable recording fees. If filing by mail, the fees are $29.50 PLUS applicable recording fees. The standard recording fees for Ventura County are $15.00 for a single page, single-sided bond. Each additional page of the bond, after the first, will cost an additional $3.00.

I assume she filed by mail because of the fee on bond. It is my understanding that any any Attorneyin-fact has to file as such with the county. I pass by the Ventura Courthouse every day. I was thinking of taking in th eresponse I received today.

Getting Bielfer's log isn't a bad idea either. I have two doc notarized by km on one the stamp is faulty so an attachment is added explaining. Signed by someone else though.

The bottomline is that no corp insulation can protect the notary because she is accountable to the state and public!

The County Clerk's Office maintains records of all notaries public that have been commissioned for Ventura County. The County Clerk's Office provides authentication of notary public signatures on documents. This applies to notaries that have been commissioned in VENTURA COUNTY ONLY. The fee is $7.00 per signature authenticated.

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California
Bleifer, Michael NATIONAL NOTARY ASSOCIATION 9350 DeSoto Ave Chatsworth CA 91311 19 1830455 01/12/2013

Does this mean he works for the NNA?

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
hibiscus - Thanks for all your detective work on the last few posts. Now it becomes clear who Pamela Everett is. Looks like I was barking up the wrong tree. I'm sure your trip to the ventura recorders office will prove to be interesting. Keep me posted as to what you uncover. I'll be back early tomorrow evening.

Thanks also for you input over on the other thread. You've got some good points I should present to the BofA attorney. Good Nite.

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
hibiscus - I got a response in the mail today from K. Mercado. She sent me back my letter (with my original signature) that was dated 9/28/11 & hand wrote a note with a date of 8/3/11 that says: "please send me a copy of the documents or the document #. I need more information please. thanks. K. Mercado."

Under my column that lists the type of document she also wrote TS No. next to both documents. Her note & the TS No. are hi-lighted in green. I may just put a call into the secretary of state tomorrow & see if I might uncover something. For starters, K. Mercado has been using her new address of 13469 Lochrin Lane, Sylmar, Ca. 91342 ever since she filed her new bond last March; however, the address on file in the secretary of state rooster is her old address of 13016 Granada Hills, Ca. 91344.

I wonder if someone from the secretary of state (notary division) has the power / authority to audit the journal?

Bleifer, Michael NATIONAL NOTARY ASSOCIATION 9350 DeSoto Ave Chatsworth CA 91311 19 1830455 01/12/2013

Does this mean he works for the NNA?
I think that just means he's a member of the association. I looked on the secretary of state rooster & it appears that some who belong to the association use this address while others use their home address.

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California
Hi Freedomwon- I wonder if she is sharing these letters with the higher ups at BOFA. I'm having a brain fog- TS No.?

I held off from going to county clerk. I don't feel they have the authority to get anything solid done at this point other than spooking her into going to whoever she receives her directives from. This would probably prompt questions to legal.

The Sec of State may be more compelled to step in if they receive both our complaints simultantiously. I'm thinking that I want to file a claim against her bond as well. At this point it is well known that even though mers acting as beneficiary is transfering the deed of trust when they do not have the authority. Reconstrust is then filing the NODs by the authority they are receiving from Mers. BNY Mellon is just standing there with their [email protected]@!s flapping in the wind. Which I believe is because they are really no longer involved. I mean BNY has the responsibility to ensure the "investors" continously recieve a return on their investment. Further, the PSA spells out their responsibilities, it's not a wing it sort of thing. I can't let go of the fact that the tax ramifications to the REMIC are so significant that millions of $$$ are at stake if they pull out any one loan to foreclose on that it is ridiculous to think that the sudden substitution of trustees being filed are legit. It is much more realistic that the certificate holders of the trust has either written off the loss or filed a claim in order to avoid any negative tax ramifications.

The present game being played, is a game of initimidation by the servicer. When food rots it can never be good again and they know it. The notarization is a significant requirement in the recording process. K Mercado doesn't seem too professional in my eyes. It seems that reassurances would easily create a feeling of confidence in what they required of her. I mean in the big scheme of things it was no more than a rubber stamp process. Her understanding of her duty is deficient at best. Her requirement of additional information is unwarranted. Homeowners has a right to protect their property. Bonified proof of any legal transaction impeded by undo delay is beyond her responsibilities as a "PUBLIC" official, regardless of who is paying her. In fact, she should uphold her commission above all else.

I do believe the sec of state perhaps with the AGs authority would act in an Authoritative Role. She is commissioned, not merely an entity registered with the state. Like I said before there are many errors in her acknowledement. I want to make sure my net move is a mighty hammer and not a slap. It is personal. I am not a mere document nor will I allow any abuse of position to destroy what I have fought for with blood and tears. At this point she is trying to place conditions on the request that she has no authority over. I see in your letter that she signed k mercado as was mine; however, in the notarized docs it's km which does not match the stamp. This makes the doc invalid. The bond sig looks like it was signed by the attorney-in-fact.

Today I read someone was going after the appraiser. I have yet to hear a fight against the notary. They too, play a integral role. Oh, where did you send your letter? The very need for a document number makes me think their is no log. Probably the way she can pull up doc?

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
Hi hibiscus - I am also wondering if she's sharing our request with "higher ups". T.S. No = trustee sale number. There is a section in the notary journal entry titled "notes". I see on this one (see attached) the trustee sale number is entered into the "notes" section of the journal.

If you & I have reasonable suspicion to believe the journal contains evidence of a criminal offense, as defined in Sections 830.1, 830.2, and 830.3 of the Penal Code, I believe we can take action & have the journal confiscated. I need to go back & re-read the notary handbook & locate the exact details of that. I'll get back to you by tomorrow night on that.

My documents were signed by K. Cisneros (before she became Mercado). It sounds like your documents were signed by K. Mercado. So you & I will have different signatures. The only common part may be the first initial of K.

My request for the journal entries was received & signed for at her new address at 13469 Lochrin Lane, Sylmar, Ca. 91342. I found that address on her bond. What address was your request received at?

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California
Either way it is the same person (names), same journal holder, right? Mine went to granada hills home on 9/12. As far as the TS No. that should be irrelevent to the request none the less. Her notes re any notarial act has no bearing on a legitimate request by a potentially harmed party. With regards to the journal entry, doesn't any ack pertaining to real estate have to include a thumb print?

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California

Prior address may be parents home, Name change-recent marriage, perhaps. In my opinion she is very young. Probably a prior teller promoted to a more exclusive post. A notary is carefully scrutinized cannot act without restraint. The employer may can the shots, but individual will have to answer for actions.

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
Hibiscus - YES, either way you & I have the same notary using the same journal.
Her notes re any notarial act has no bearing on a legitimate request by a potentially harmed party.
I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one because if hundreds are being signed per day by the same people, without a document number, how else can she locate it in her journal? There could be hundreds of documents signed on the same date by the same person.

I find it interesting that yours went to the Granada Hills address. The first request I sent went there, a notice was left & never got picked up. Here’s what I found to answer the question about a thumbprint. Page 34&35 of the handbook.

8214.23. Failure to obtain thumbprint; civil penalties; limitations
(a) A notary public who fails to obtain a thumbprint, as required by Section 8206, from a
party signing a document shall be subject to a civil penalty not exceeding two thousand five
hundred dollars ($2,500). An action to impose a civil penalty under this subdivision may be
brought by the Secretary of State in an administrative proceeding or any public prosecutor in
superior court, and shall be enforced as a civil judgment. A public prosecutor shall inform the
secretary of any civil penalty imposed under this section.

(b) Not withstanding any other limitation of time described in Section 802 of the Penal Code,
or any other provision of law, prosecution for a violation of this offense shall be commenced
within four years after discovery of the commission of the offense, or within four years after
the completion of the offense, whichever is later.

8206. Sequential journal; contents; thumbprint; loss of journal; copies of pages;
exclusive property of notary public; limitations on surrender (page 27 handbook)

(G) If the document to be notarized is a deed, quitclaim deed, deed of trust affecting real
property, or a power of attorney document, the notary public shall require the party signing
the document to place his or her right thumbprint in the journal. If the right thumbprint is not
available, then the notary shall have the party use his or her left thumb, or any available finger
and shall so indicate in the journal. If the party signing the document is physically unable to
provide a thumbprint or fingerprint, the notary shall so indicate in the journal and shall also
provide an explanation of that physical condition. This paragraph shall not apply to a trustee’s
deed resulting from a decree of foreclosure or a nonjudicial foreclosure pursuant to Section
2924 of the Civil Code, nor to a deed of reconveyance.

So perhaps the substitution of trustee & the assignment deed of trust do not require the thumbprint in the journal? As I put in bold above, it's the exception to the rule? If so, that makes committing FORECLOSURE FRAUD pretty easy for the "pretender lender".

830.3 Penal code page 47 of the handbook. Looks like the Secretary of State would need to conduct an investigation & then based on their findings, have a peace officer confiscate the notary journal.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Hibiscus - YES, either way you & I have the same notary using the same journal.
I would give her the benefit of the doubt on this one because if hundreds are being signed per day by the same people, without a document number, how else can she locate it in her journal? There could be hundreds of documents signed on the same date by the same person.

I find it interesting that yours went to the Granada Hills address. The first request I sent went there, a notice was left & never got picked up. Here’s what I found to answer the question about a thumbprint. Page 34&35 of the handbook.

8214.23. Failure to obtain thumbprint; civil penalties; limitations
(a) A notary public who fails to obtain a thumbprint, as required by Section 8206, from a
party signing a document shall be subject to a civil penalty not exceeding two thousand five
hundred dollars ($2,500). An action to impose a civil penalty under this subdivision may be
brought by the Secretary of State in an administrative proceeding or any public prosecutor in
superior court, and shall be enforced as a civil judgment. A public prosecutor shall inform the
secretary of any civil penalty imposed under this section.

(b) Not withstanding any other limitation of time described in Section 802 of the Penal Code,
or any other provision of law, prosecution for a violation of this offense shall be commenced
within four years after discovery of the commission of the offense, or within four years after
the completion of the offense, whichever is later.

8206. Sequential journal; contents; thumbprint; loss of journal; copies of pages;
exclusive property of notary public; limitations on surrender (page 27 handbook)

(G) If the document to be notarized is a deed, quitclaim deed, deed of trust affecting real
property, or a power of attorney document, the notary public shall require the party signing
the document to place his or her right thumbprint in the journal. If the right thumbprint is not
available, then the notary shall have the party use his or her left thumb, or any available finger
and shall so indicate in the journal. If the party signing the document is physically unable to
provide a thumbprint or fingerprint, the notary shall so indicate in the journal and shall also
provide an explanation of that physical condition. This paragraph shall not apply to a trustee’s
deed resulting from a decree of foreclosure or a nonjudicial foreclosure pursuant to Section
2924 of the Civil Code, nor to a deed of reconveyance.

So perhaps the substitution of trustee & the assignment deed of trust do not require the thumbprint in the journal? As I put in bold above, it's the exception to the rule? If so, that makes committing FORECLOSURE FRAUD pretty easy for the "pretender lender".

830.3 Penal code page 47 of the handbook. Looks like the Secretary of State would need to conduct an investigation & then based on their findings, have a peace officer confiscate the notary journal.
Great research! Once you have the Rule of Law with you drive forward with it.

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California
Very interesting! I believe you are right, that would just smooth the way for fraud. Nonetheless, the Agent signing must have authority to do so irregardless. I found something interesting...

Judges, county recorders, homeowners, home buyers, title insurers and others have given undeserved credence to mortgage documents that have been signed by these Limited Purpose Corporate Officers, not knowing that an individual signing as an officer of a bank or mortgage company was not, in fact, even a clerical employee of that bank or mortgage company.

It is the determination of the Attorney General that such use of Limited Purpose Corporate Officer titles on mortgage documents is an Unfair and Deceptive Trade Practice and must cease immediately.

All individuals signing mortgage-related documents:

1. must sign their own names using a full signature (not a check mark, initials or other symbol);

2. must set forth immediately underneath their signature the name of their actual employer and the address of their employer where they were located when they signed the document;

3. no corporate officer title may be used unless such officer is an officer for all purposes.

This looks like a settlement of sorts. What's your take? It does involve your people, I see.
CaseInformationSummary

In my case the signer was identified as a robo-signer back in July...

Who are the newest signers - who use MERS titles to assign mortgages TO BAC while actually working FOR BAC - signing as if they were MERS officers for dozens of different companies? The names appearing most often include:

Ricki Aguilar
Malik Basurto
Youda Crain
Diana DeAvila
Edward Gallegos
Christopher Herrara
Bud Kamyabi
Tina LeRaybaud
Jane Martorana
Martha Munoz
Srbui Muradyan
Debbie Nieblas
Yomari Quintanilla
Luis Roldan
Miguel Romero
Cynthia Santos
Swarupa Slee

These individuals, in 2011, have signed as MERS officers for the following mortgage companies and banks, including many that no longer existed in 2011:

Aegis Wholesale Corporation
American Brokers Conduit
America's Wholesale Lender
Amnet Mortgage
Ampro Mortgage
Countrywide Bank, FSB
Decision One Mortgage Company
First Choice Funding, Inc.
First Interstate Financial Corp.
First National Bank of Arizona
Market Street Mortgage Corp.
M/I Financial Corp.
Millenia Funding Corporation
MortgageIt
One Mortgage Company, LLC
Pinnacle Direct Funding Corp.
Pulte Mortgage
Quicken Loans
Universal American Mortgage Company
Service Mortgage Underwriters, Inc.
Wilmington Finance, Inc.

CoreLogic in Chapin, South Carolina, is the keeper of these documents.

Bank of New York Mellon is the trustee for most of the CWABS and CWALT trusts that use these BAC documents.

Also interesting:
http://frauddigest.com/pdfs/20July11SigningNow.pdf

Reactions: 1 person

hibiscus

LoanSafe Member
Sep 19, 2011
California
Also, the copy of your journal page- Who was the Notary? It honestly looks like the signer filled in the blanks themselves. It isn't km's writing. That kind of makes sense doesn't it? Shuffe the pile along the process. What do you think?

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
hibiscus - I believe the "who's signing now" link may be a useful tool for lots of folks here on loansafe. Thanks for posting that. In terms of officers signing on behalf of MERS, all that was required was for people in the banking / mortgage industry to pay a $25 fee to MERS & WALA, & that gave them the authority to sign documents as an officer of MERS. This is yet another example of a system in place that makes it EASY for the pretender lender to commit FORECLOSURE FRAUD. From what I can tell, MERS doesn't have a higher authority to answer to. I sent a CMRRR for a second time, asking for:

A) MIN summary for the current rights holder;
B) MIN Audit;
C) MIN Transfer Audit; and
D) Milestones

I haven't gotten a response. Jeffrey had suggested some of the most brilliant minds in the country are behind this big SCAM OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. I believe he is right!

freedomwon

LoanSafe Member
Oct 30, 2010
California
Also, the copy of your journal page- Who was the Notary? It honestly looks like the signer filled in the blanks themselves. It isn't km's writing. That kind of makes sense doesn't it? Shuffe the pile along the process. What do you think?
Hibiscus - that journal entry I posted last night is not mine. Does not belong to me. The only reason I have it & posted it was so you could see the type of info that is collected when the notary is making an entry into their journal. I was conducting a search for documents signed by T. Sevillano & thats how I ended up with that document. That document I posted is 2 pages & contains a signature of T. Sevillano (who happens to be the signor on both my documents). It's a completely different notary on the document I posted. I apologize if I confused you.