Fight Chase Bank with a Qualified Written Request

coconut

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2010
Wow! This is intense, the information that is...!

Where do I begin? Perhaps letting you know what I did before joining this tribe and knowing about the QWR as it might be helpful to you. The more noise we can make as one voice, the better off we will be, maybe.

Used to be WAMU customer, have an interest only ARM on my house, I know that wasn't probably too smart, but I am self employed and had to go with stated income no documents when I re-financed a few year ago. We all know WAMU bellied up and CHASE just became bigger and more dysfunctional.

I wrote a 7 page letter to the supervisor who has my file, which is the Chase Finance Executive Office (the resolution department). I short circuited after over a year dealing with this Make Homes Affordable Loan Modification process after being approved for 2 pre-trails, one pre bankruptcy for a small monthly reduction, which I satisfied. Forced to file bankruptcy, was sent to the bankruptcy department, back to loss mitigation to start over with a new application, was approved for a government modification with a reduction in payment of $1400 a month, denied by quality assurance, back to the underwriter, should have been complete per the "supervisor" at Chase within 14 days. Its been over 30 days.

As I shared in earlier comments, wrote my own letter of the lost income and emotional pain and suffering I have endured the last year. Created a facebook page called Chase Loan Modification or Foreclosure looking for support and other customers with these on-going issues. My letter is posted as an appeal for help, it might be too strong, however I am going to see this through. Any other suggestions would be helpful, done in Oregon!

Rubylee

LoanSafe Member
Jun 20, 2010
Has anyone been given a loan modification and then 8 months of making payments you get served an eviction notice? Seems my loan modification was finalized Aug 2009 but they had sold our home July 2009 they continued to send my my monthly statements and they also sent a letter telling us they charges 3600.00 to much and applied it the end of our mortgage. They are crooks....we called the bank and they faxed me over a verification of mortgage along with my payment history...but our title is in another banks name. Our lawyer has the eviction stopped for now and Chase won't respond to any letters from our lawyer...next on the agenda is trying to find 5,000 for a retainer fee so we can sue them.

dnathan

LoanSafe Member
Apr 29, 2009
Oh, that's hard Rubylee. I hope you get a substantial settlement. God bless you!

I sent my QWR about a month ago and they sold my loan to another company. So I sent a new QWR to the new company and am waiting to hear.

coconut

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2010
Today I called my congressman, yesterday someone at Chase Executive Resolution Team named Rod Mills told me Freddie Mac does NOT approve or will do ANY special forbearance on loans, this is not true. Rod Mills (904-462-3228) also told me Chase did NOT approve a loan modification for me after a government modification was approved in April for the amount of $889.12 which is the monthly payment on a 2% loan. My congressman told me all the banks have the three following options in there tool box to help home owners:

Reduce the interest rate to 2%
Stretch the loan out 40 years
Temporary forbearance

Something has to be offered and or explicit reasons why. I am self employed so it's a little more complicated. Before I was assigned to Rod Mills, I was working with someone named Daniel, his number is 614-422-1114. I am documenting everything, this is one more form of documentation. Back to Rod Mills, this man also told me CHASE would prefer to foreclose on my file case because I was high risk. Keep in mind I have lived in this house 12 years, and I am high risk! I have no debt, bankruptcy discharged every thing, the only payment I have and the highest is my health insurance.

Are you ready for something really funny? I am receiving government loans to go to school and grant money. My full time job for no pay is dealing with this ridiculous cluster you know what.

I am sending everything to David Lowman! Rod Mills was abusive, threatening and down right despicable in his communication with me. Can you imagine someone telling you freddie mac would prefer to foreclose and take my house because its a better investment for them?

wendyzamudio

LoanSafe Member
Aug 26, 2010
Just wanted to know how things are working out with you? I too was given a loan modification from Chase in March 2010, I've been sending them my payments every month and calling them every month prior to find out when they were going to send me the modification paper work with their signature and when they were going to start taking the mortgage payments out of my checking account as I requested and signed a paper to do so. They told me they were behind, not to worry and to check back. I did. Next thing I know is Chase has sent back my August 2010 payment. When I called them to find out what the problem was they told me they had no record of my check being sent back to me and for me to call back in a week to see what the problem was. I called back and they told me I was denied my modification due to the fact that the bank did not want to add on the extra $40k onto the end of my loan. I told them I had already signed the loan modification paper work and they could not do this. Chase told me yes they could because they never signed the loan docs. and their was nothing I could do about it(Chase told me I was denied the loan June 2010 when I was given it in March 2010). They did tell I could reapply for a loan modification again! I have had nothing but problems with Chase. I leave messages for my underwriter to call me and she never does. I have left messages for supervisors to call and still nothing. Now I have been informed from a friend in the real estate business that as of 10/2009 my home was sold to Federal Home Loan Mortgage. Chase never even owned my home when they approved the modification. Chase has another thing coming if they think I'm going to back down with my tail between my legs. This is my home and I will fight for it!

A

ADVOCACY

It is sad to see SO much FALSE AND UN EXPERIENCE telling other to submit there own modification, and don't forger to stay diligent and call them every day, and request to speak to the Litigation Dept. I am sure you have heard of the old saying garbage in Garbage out. If you send your lender a QWR and it does not come from a credible attorney ( NO BANKRUPTCY ATTONREY'S OR IMMIGRATION ATTONREY'S) then it will most likely end up with all they other QWR's in the TRASH... Consumers need to remember that a modification comes down to 1 THING.. NPV BOTTOM LINE... WHAT IS NPV YOU ASK? FOR THOSE WHO DO NOT KNOW NPV STANDS FOR NET PRESENT VALUE... This NPV determines whether or not the lender will loose money by modifying or by foreclosing. BOTTOM LINE you need an attorney who has access to the Rest report so you may determine NPV as NPV generally determines HAMP...

HAPPY PICKINGS..

AP

OnMyWay2theFuture

LoanSafe Member
Jun 7, 2010
"NPV generally determines HAMP..."

ADVOCACY - Can you explain this statement in your previous post? My loan is $254,000. and my present value is $155,000.

NinaJ

LoanSafe Member
Sep 13, 2010
I know from experience, Chase Bank does NOT respond to a Qualified Written Request...following advise from an Attorney i sent the request and NEVER heard back on it....

charlie

LoanSafe Member
Dec 2, 2008
I have a good idea...everyone with an upside down home or bad mortgage hire an attorney and file a suit for your lender to "Produce the Note" where MERS (Mortgage Electronic Registration System) is the beneficiary....research this if you haven't already:) :). Forget about any other crap that takes months to do to try and get a modification that they have no intention of ever giving you. When we all band together they will see who really holds the cards!!

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Jun 18, 2009
SF Bay Area CA
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 12"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cowner%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cowner%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cowner%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:eek:ther; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-520092929 1073786111 9 0 415 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:blue; mso-themecolor:hyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; color:purple; mso-themecolor:followedhyperlink; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} .MsoPapDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; margin-bottom:10.0pt; line-height:115%;} @page WordSection1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} </style> <![endif]--> It is extremely difficult to get a home loan modification approved on your own. These lenders do not have to abide by the Making Home Affordable Program regulations when they are accountable to only you, the consumer. However, there is an organization called Arize that can help you get approved for your home loan modification in as little as 3 weeks. Arize specializes in auditing and modifying loans through the HAMP program. They conduct a forensic audit of your mortgage and finds errors that allow them to take the upper-hand with the lender. A study done by the FDIC shows that over 83% of all loans written between 2001-2008 are TOXIC (meaning they are done incorrectly or with errors due to the lenders rushing to approve as many loans as possible.) With this leverage, they are able to force lenders into modification.
I spent over a year trying to get a home loan modification through Chase and then LBPS and got nowhere. I spent hours on the phone, and many more hours gathering and faxing documents only to have them turn back around and say that I hadn’t sent the correct thing. Sometimes they said they hadn’t received something even after I called and confirmed they got it! If I would have known about this company before the house was foreclosed on, I would have had them handle it from the very beginning. Email Derrick at [email protected] and see if they can help you.
Stop posting spam and get off this site!

C

Caroline_Moszer

How in the world is an email address considered spam? What's your reasoning here? I'm simply passing along information that I thought was helpful! If you don't want to email and ask about your options, then don't! No harm done.

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Jun 18, 2009
SF Bay Area CA
How in the world is an email address considered spam? What's your reasoning here? I'm simply passing along information that I thought was helpful! If you don't want to email and ask about your options, then don't! No harm done.
I suggest you look up the definition of "spam." You should also read the forum rules here http://www.loansafe.org/forum/loansafe-org-forum-registration-rules-please-click-here-join-today/1-loansafe-org-forum-rules-regulations.html.I didn't create the rules; the owner of the site, Moe Bedard did so.

Hard Times

LoanSafe Member
Aug 25, 2009
Wendy......Your story sounds like a copy of my frustrating 2 year battle with these Chase idiots. I also got my Trial Mod in 3/10, but only sent 4 payments. They told me to stop sending payments after the 4th, and promised that the Perm Mod would be sent out right away. That was 6 months ago.....still nothing. During this entire process, these scumbags have never returned any phone calls, and when I call the approprite numbers/reps, they usually are never there. Lies, lies, and more lies.

I sent a 7 pg QWR "Qualified Written Request" this week, and hope it produces some results. My loan was with Wamu, which Chase stole for pennies on the dollar. Did you know that Wamu has lost millions of loan docs, and so Chase may not legally be able to foreclose. Guess I will take the bast---s to court in the near future.

Have you thought about sending a QWR? $1000 fine for each QWR that they fail to reply to, plus you may find that they do not legally own your note.

Also......last week when I called to check again on the status of my Perm. Mod, the stupid rep tried to tell me that they now utilized new mod guidelines from the Treasury Dept., and that the old gov. HAMP guidelines no longer applied......and so therefore, it would be likely that Underwriting requested that I start a "new" Trial Period, make more trial payments, and then waite for the Perm Mod. I asked this rep to send me a copy of these "new guidelines" but she refused to do so.....she told me to "go google it". Worthless piece of work! I did some research and could not find any "new guidelines", and that the HAMP guidelines still were in full force. Has anyone tried this lie on you?

It is clear what these scumbags are doing......they are stringing us along as long as they can, hoping that we will just keep sending them trial payments month after month......generating revenue for them to make more year-end bonuses for their new yachts and summer villas in Italy. They will give us an ounce of "hope", and take every penny from us that they can..........then they zoom in like sharks for the final kill and foreclose.

I sure hope this "Crash JP Morgan, Buy Silver" campaign drives silver over $50/ounce, and with billions and billions in naked shorts, JP Morgan will go belly-up. I also hope that WikkiLeaks has some real damming info against BofA, and they get sucked down the drain with JP Morgan/Chase. Wouldnt that make you smile?

Keep me posted. Good luck.

Bleukeina

LoanSafe Member
Apr 5, 2011
BOA holds the note...Chase is the Investor. Found that out by doing a search on MERS site for homeowners. These two companies are in cahoots.

MACAT

LoanSafe Member
Mar 10, 2011
California
This is an interesting read. I've posted the same entry on a couple of different threads cause I want as many people as possible to read this exciting news about Chase's WaMu loans. IF your deed of trust specifies WaMu as the beneficiary, than this reading is for your information. Best of luck to all!! ~MACAT
Friday, April 1, 2011
Action Alert: Call the FDIC with Your Terms of Settlement for the Fake/Forged Bank Documents
Nancy Koerber an activist in Washington State sent out an action alert today as follows:

Sheila C. Bair
Sheila Bair, Chairman of the FDIC, " thinks a large clean-up pool funded by the banks that would pay homeowners to accept a bank's ownership claim without a lawsuit is necessary."

Mortgage paperwork mess: Next housing shock? - 60 Minutes - CBS News

Nancy JUST called the FDIC, Office of the Ombudsman. Here's what shesaid, "Ms. Bair is telling the homeowners that the banks need to offer a bribe to the homeowners to accept this fake/forged documents. I will be the first to accept the bribe. Here's my terms: $400,000 + treble damages. Nothing less." I also told him that if they think the amount of lawsuits now are a problem, we are talking to homeowners every day. And we are teaching them that the documents are false. We are going to the legislature and showing them that their documents are false. We, in Washington, are getting ready to file 5000 Quiet Titles in the next 6 months, so if they think the amount of lawsuits NOW is a problem, just wait."

Every single one of you needs to call the FDIC and say the very same thing. We can ALL be bribed....for the amount of the loan inducement and treble damages.

Please call en masse!!!! 1-877-275-3342

I personally called the above number and told Trey Hair, one of the Ombudsmen for the FDIC, what Nancy Koerber told them except that I named my own terms: $1,400,000 plus treble damages. I told them that here in California we are contacting and educating our Office of the Attorney General and our legislators every day. I discussed the fraud being perpetrated by JPMorgan Chase and their use of fraudulent documents and their efforts to foreclose in the name of the extinct bank Washington Mutual Bank, FA that ceased to exist with the legal name change published on 4/4/2005 to Washington Mutual Bank. I discussed how under CA Civil Code 1558 that one engaging in a contract must be identifiable as a legal entity. This conversation was with a man named Trey Hair.

Mr. Hair of the FDIC Ombudsman's Office told me to contact the "Primary Regulator" for JPMorgan Chase -- that being the Federal Reserve Board. He gave me these telephone numbers 202-452-3692 and 888-851-1920. He gave the mailing address as Federal Reserve Board, Mail Stop 801, 20th & C Streets NW, Washington, DC 20551.

Mr. Hair then eagerly referred me to a "senior ombudsman" named Gordon Talbot who was very nervous about talking to me about the aforementioned issues. He did tell me that the FDIC has been receiving a lot of calls. When I mentioned that Sheila Bair suggested that the banks bribe homeowners to accept the forged and fraudulent documents, he mistakenly took it that I was trying to bribe him and the FDIC. I quickly clarified the situation and made it clear that it was Ms. Sheila Bair who had stated the banks should do the bribing. Mr. Talbot was very nice but very very nervous!!!

Mr. Talbot of the FDIC suggested I call the FDIC Office of the Inspector General at 877-275-3342 and ask for the Office of the Inspector General and tell them of our complaints. He also said I should contact the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency; I responded by relating to him just how complaints are handled -- OCC receives complaint; OCC forwards complaint to JPMorgan Chase; JPMC self-investigates and reports back to OCC; OCC accepts JPMC's report as being gospel and does nothing to address the fraud.

I urge you each and every one to file a complaint against JPMorgan Chase with the Federal Reserve Board and with the FDIC Inspector General, John T. Rimer (see bio below). State that you are a member of the National WAMU Homeowners Support Group and that you are a leader in your state. Tell them all about the fraud and abuse. Tell them, if this is true for you, how JPMorgan Chase is foreclosing citing Washington Mutual Bank FA as the Beneficiary when that name ceased to exist on 4/4/2005 and that this entity WAMU FA continued to violate civil contract law by making loans as a dead bank.

Jon T. Rimer, Inspector General
FDIC Office of Inspector General
3501 Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA, 22226
Hotline: 1-800-964-3342
Jon T. Rymer is the Inspector General of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation. Nominated by President Bush and confirmed by the Senate on June 22, 2006, he has served as Inspector General since July 5, 2006. From 1981 through 1992, Mr. Rymer was Executive Vice President of First American National Bank of Tennessee. He was also Executive Vice President of Boatmen's Bank of Arkansas from 1992 through 1997. In 1997, he joined the accounting firm of KPMG LLP, where he provided services for banking clients on matters of process improvement, assurance processes, and internal auditing. His clients ranged from international banks to community banks, thrifts, and credit unions. Mr. Rymer has served for 29 years in the active and reserve components of the U.S. Army, and has received numerous awards for his service. He is a graduate of the U.S. Army's Inspector General School. He is also a graduate of the University of Tennessee where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics. He earned a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Arkansas. Mr. Rymer is a Certified Internal Auditor and is currently serving as the Chair of the Audit Committee of the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency. He was appointed by the Acting Comptroller General to serve from 2009-2011 on the Advisory Council on Government Auditing Standards.
Elizabeth A. Coleman was appointed Inspector General for the Federal Reserve Board effective May 6, 2007. Pursuant to the Inspector General Act of 1978, as amended, Ms. Coleman leads a staff responsible for promoting economy, efficiency, and effectiveness within Board programs and operations. The Office of Inspector General (OIG) is also responsible for preventing and detecting waste, fraud, and abuse at the Board, among other duties. The OIG achieves its legislative mandate through audits, evaluations, investigations, and legislative reviews, and by keeping the Chairman of the Board and Congress fully informed. Ms. Coleman joined the Board's OIG in 1989 as a senior auditor. She was promoted to program manager in 1999 and to senior program manager in 2001. She was appointed to the official staff in 2004, as the Assistant Inspector General for Communications and Quality Assurance. Over the last ten years, Ms. Coleman has worked closely with the Council of the Inspectors General on Integrity and Efficiency (CIGIE), a professional organization comprised of about sixty statutory Inspectors General who were formerly members of the President's Council on Integrity and Efficiency and the Executive Council on Integrity and Efficiency (ECIE). Collectively, the members of the CIGIE help improve government programs and operations. Prior to joining the Board's staff, Ms.Coleman was employed by the Government Accountability Office. Ms. Coleman has a BBA from James Madison University and is a graduate of the Stonier Graduate School of Banking, Georgetown University. She also attended the Federal Reserve System's Trailblazers Leadership Conference. Ms. Coleman is a Certified Information Systems Auditor.
Contact a Federal Reserve customer service representative today.
Federal Reserve Consumer Help
PO Box 1200
Minneapolis, MN 55480
888-851-1920 (Phone) 877-766-8533 (TTY) 877-888-2520 (Fax)
Email Us

This is war! Suit up! Get to the front lines and act! Together WE ARE ONE, WE ARE STRONG, WE ARE FREE.