Escalating your Making Home Affordable Program request to the Office of the President

Smiles

LoanSafe Member
Good Morning,
Bank Of America is going the extra Mile!
I just received a Call from the Office of the President (704) 386-5687. MY SALE DATE HAS BEEN POSTPONED!! For 30 days while they review my file Sale date as you know was 3/21/2012 I got this number from Cat on this site 2-days ago.

Since then my account manager asked for additional docs and said she would call me Sat/Mon the latest. THEY CALLED ME THIS MORNING!! My story is long it involves CountryWide and I will keep you posted. I have been working with BOFA one on one the whole time, THINGS ARE LOOKING UP AND BANK OF AMERICA IS STEPPING UP! Don't stop, keep calling I will update you all on my status. God Bless

Last edited by a moderator:
Smiles,

I am so happy that you found LoanSafe and I was able to put you in touch with the executive team to get that foreclosure postponed. Good Luck with the modification. Please keep us posted on your progress.

Good Morning,
Bank Of America is going the extra Mile!
I just received a Call from the Office of the President (704) 386-5687. MY SALE DATE HAS BEEN POSTPONED!! For 30 days while they review my file Sale date as you know was 3/21/2012 I got this number from Cat on this site 2-days ago.

Since then my account manager asked for additional docs and said she would call me Sat/Mon the latest. THEY CALLED ME THIS MORNING!! My story is long it involves CountryWide and I will keep you posted. I have been working with BOFA one on one the whole time, THINGS ARE LOOKING UP AND BANK OF AMERICA IS STEPPING UP! Don't stop, keep calling I will update you all on my status. God Bless
Smiles- That is great news! My sale date was also scheduled for 3/21 and I too
received a call from the office of the President that my sales date was also
postponed. My loan mod is still under active review.

My question is, what verification is there that this will definitely be stopped on
the sale date. Pardon my paranoia but just wanted to be 100% certain. My account rep.
told me I would receive a letter stating such but we're only a few days away. I trust what
he told me and believe him, I have to, but it would be more reassuring if I cad some sort of
verification other than just verbal.

thepill

LoanSafe Member
Hello. We're in dire need of advice! Although we managed to keep on top of all items requested for a loan mod, because the girl at BofA said she didn't "see" a fax of the one very last document needed, she denied us and didn't even return our call. When I called her she was more than rude, and just plain awful to me. The last item needed was a profit and loss statement updated to state that our income from our business was "gross". Is that stupid or what? We are beside ourselves in grief and don't know what our options are now. Can we reapply? I did email the person above at BofA this morning and hope to get a response. I also called every person's manager while in a freak-out mode. Please help with your suggestions.

Also should our home go into foreclosure, how long does that take? HELP! Thanks!:worried:

thepill

LoanSafe Member
Hi Cat,,

I see that you post a lot. Please see my post below re: loan mod. We've been denied and do not know what our options are! The person at the Bank only needed 1 last document and we successfully faxed it to her and she now claims she never got it? Thanks Cat!

Edschneid

LoanSafe Member
I would start with the CEO. [email protected]>; Send him a email and explain you situation in detail. Don't hold back, tell them how awful you were treated. Give him the name of the person you talked to and word for word that she said. This is just a start, believe me you are in for a ride but don't give up. I am a two year veteran, yes fighting for two years. I have been turned down three times but the secret is DON'T GIVE UP. Let me know what happens and maybe I can help you further. I have the Attorney General involved currently.They will try there best to bully you. Again I cant say it enough, DON'T GIVE UP.

thepill

LoanSafe Member
Thank you Ed. I will email him this morning and will keep up on this thread. We've been at this now for about 4 months and the lady we worked with was oh so rude and inefficient and snide and just plain awful! I'm ready for the fight but my hands are shaking because my nerves are totally shot. I wonder why it is that they have to be so rude?

Hi Pill. Ed is absolutely correct, send an email to that address and you should get someone very
polite, competent, and willing to help. I had been "working" with my "account manager" since Nov.
She never called me and every time I called back she was very nice, but never had any info for me
in regard to my mod.So I sent an email to that address listed by Ed and received a call within 2 hours
of my email being sent. Working with a very nice,polite young man and just made my first of three trial
mod payments. Looking forward now to getting permanent mod.

This forum is great for advice and if not for the wonderful people on here I would have been lost.

Thanks! Not due to this post- but due to advice in a forum post I posted- I emailed the CEO of Bank of America. The very next day someone named Toby Grady called me and has called me every other day like clock work to keep me up to date on my modification. He has answered his phone 90% of the time and when I had to leave a message he has called me back with in a few hours. Very helpful, very nice, very personable. I feel like if he can't help us- no one can. God please! Let our MOD go through! I am worried sick- sell date of June 11. I have RA and the stress of this situation has me in a perma flare. Should know here shortly if there is anything they can do for us.

thepill

LoanSafe Member
Thanks! Not due to this post- but due to advice in a forum post I posted- I emailed the CEO of Bank of America. The very next day someone named Toby Grady called me and has called me every other day like clock work to keep me up to date on my modification. He has answered his phone 90% of the time and when I had to leave a message he has called me back with in a few hours. Very helpful, very nice, very personable. I feel like if he can't help us- no one can. God please! Let our MOD go through! I am worried sick- sell date of June 11. I have RA and the stress of this situation has me in a perma flare. Should know here shortly if there is anything they can do for us.
Hello, I've been working closely with the BofA and now although we do have a letter of declination, the new CRM is going to help us put this in the appeals process. We are literally in a stressful mode daily!

If anyone has any issues with Bank of America and trying to figure out what is going on don't hesitate to email the issue and be ready to go over your case on an appointment.

We don't charge upfront fees and if we have to help you hourly then the rates will be reasonable as well and billed after the help has been given.

Bank of America is the largest loan servicer and too many people are waiting for a loan mod that will never come because they either make too much money or too little money to qualify in our experience.

Can you state your company's name, license number, and location or website?
thepill - i am glad you asked!

loanmodhelpcenter.com, and restreportmatters.com we are a loansafe.org sponsor.

mailing address is on our website in san diego, and we are a "virtual" organization working with individuals and professionals across the country.

Depending on your need, and if a license is required, we have licensed and experienced affiliate partners in law and real estate and mortgage, debt resolution and tax resolution.

We work with Attorney General approved fulfillment providers in California and F.T.C Compliant M.A.R.S providers for loan mods in other states.

For calling to escalate your case about an issue with bank of america, or helping you do correspondence in writing, we do not need to have a license, but have the ability to assist most home owners when it comes to bank of america, chase, wells fargo, and citibank and gmac with questions and answers and what to do if things aren't going your way.

If we do the work for you and then bill you, we are the ones taking a risk in not getting paid but taking your word for it.

If you aren't satisfied, we run the risk you will not pay the hourly fees.

We have two threads to help users of this forum and they are both in the signature lines below.

If you need to reach me to get started on an escalation - email me below or try the 619.202.0044 or 877-737-8440 ext 129 below Pacific Standard Time M-F 9-5 on appointment. - Michael

mitch

LoanSafe Member
Hello, I've been working closely with the BofA and now although we do have a letter of declination, the new CRM is going to help us put this in the appeals process. We are literally in a stressful mode daily!
Hey there - did you get any progress with BoA? Seems every single step takes 7 days to do anything...

RudyM

LoanSafe Member
Just told by office OOP at BofA that my investor Wells Fargo is not participating in HAMP. Mine is mortgage backed security pooled loan originally with CountryWide. Can this be true? They said they are working on an in house mod for me but I doubt this will be affordable. This is so frustrating going at this for 3 years.

Just told by office OOP at BofA that my investor Wells Fargo is not participating in HAMP. Mine is mortgage backed security pooled loan originally with CountryWide. Can this be true? They said they are working on an in house mod for me but I doubt this will be affordable. This is so frustrating going at this for 3 years.
Many inhouse modifications will mirror the HAMP guidelines without being able to offer the incentives of the HAMP modification so the payments in these cases will come close to within 31-38 percent.

RudyM

LoanSafe Member
Thanks Cat I appreciate your response. Just spoke to the Supervisor of my CRM at OOP. She called me back just now and she apologized and told me that the information I was given from my CRM is incorrect and I will be considered for HAMP. We will see....
Many inhouse modifications will mirror the HAMP guidelines without being able to offer the incentives of the HAMP modification so the payments in these cases will come close to within 31-38 percent.

Thanks Cat I appreciate your response. Just spoke to the Supervisor of my CRM at OOP. She called me back just now and she apologized and told me that the information I was given from my CRM is incorrect and I will be considered for HAMP. We will see....
That is good, and hopefully it won't be too long before you get the approval for the trial payments. Please keep us posted on how it turns out.

Tipper

LoanSafe Member
I also have BofA and tried to look at this but there site does not have this option. My original loan was with Countrywide and was bought out by BofA. Has anyone here tried using Veritrust?

Tipper

LoanSafe Member
Hi Cat, I'm new here, just found this site. Stress being the common thread here, really hard to type or think right now. Working on yet another loan modification and what looks like the last considering my sale date is today. My account mng is still waiting to hear if the modif is approved and says it's gone to underwriting but could take 30 days or more for approval and cannot postpone sale until approval is made. I have hired a company to postpone the sale. Any thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator: