Don't Just Sit There - File A Complaint!!

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
There are multiple ways to register a complaint about your mortgage servicer or to report fraudulent activity. Here are several ways you can file a complaint below:

- Contact your State Attorney General. Contact information by state is available here:

- File a complaint regarding your servicer with the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau: https://help.consumerfinance.<wbr>gov/app/mortgage/ask

- Report a scam to the federal Financial Fraud Enforcement Task Force: - Report Fraud

- File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

- File a complaint with the Office of the Comptroller of Currency.