Doj denial HELP

JORDAN63033

LoanSafe Member
Apr 12, 2008
LOANsafe has always been a blessing to my family. We were sent 12 FedEx delivered DOJ offers, after requesting a minimal amount of documents we had to send them the Rha 7 page doc and a lot of other request over and over. We received a denial due our income because I didn't understand they went by gross and I didn't include everything taken from our payroll for the household. Today we received another FedEx with another app and the another denial saying we have up to 30 days to send I guest paperwork stating we can't afford and why . My CRM said they had our income at 6300 a month gross. We need help with understanding the numbers we love our home but we need a lower payment. My question is should we hire someone to help us can I figure it out since we now have the numbers?

Please help us again loansafe

TomEason

LoanSafe Guide
Jun 18, 2009
SF Bay Area CA
Jordan63033

LOANsafe has always been a blessing to my family. We were sent 12 FedEx delivered DOJ offers, after requesting a minimal amount of documents we had to send them the Rha 7 page doc and a lot of other request over and over. We received a denial due our income because I didn't understand they went by gross and I didn't include everything taken from our payroll for the household. Today we received another FedEx with another app and the another denial saying we have up to 30 days to send I guest paperwork stating we can't afford and why . My CRM said they had our income at 6300 a month gross. We need help with understanding the numbers we love our home but we need a lower payment. My question is should we hire someone to help us can I figure it out since we now have the numbers? Please help us again loansafe
Thanks for your post. The financial worksheet (page 2 of the RMA) can be somewhat confusing. I recommend you visit the following thread and post your numbers. http://www.loansafe.org/forum/loan-modification/40270-find-out-now-if-you-even-qualify-loan-workout-solution-post-your-situation.html and/or click on the LoanModHelpCenter banner above.

Ezybrezy

LoanSafe Member
Nov 17, 2009
Does anyone know if Nationstar charges a penalty if you pay off your mortgage while it's in modification...............

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Does anyone know if Nationstar charges a penalty if you pay off your mortgage while it's in modification...............
If your mortgage documents do not show a pre-payment penalty, then you will not get penalized for paying it off. A modification will not change that verbiage in the original loan documents.

vickimmommy

LoanSafe Member
Jan 12, 2013
I was approved under the DOJ settlement modification from BOA. lowered the over inflated principal amount, but rate was still 7.5% and monthly payments still too high. I struggled to make the 3 payments toward a perm.mod., which I never recd. They were just setting me up to fail again! Now BOA says they are not going thru the DOJ mod. and want me to begin process all over again for an in-house modification?? Meanwhile, BONY who says they own the note (which i didnt know) is under foreclosure process.....what to do??? My loan was org. w/countrywide and was fraudulent from start to finish. I have docs. to prove.
i also was found eligible & received a $500 payment from the foreclosure review program last month. what to do now?? please help!!God Bless

Reactions: 1 person

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
I was approved under the DOJ settlement modification from BOA. lowered the over inflated principal amount, but rate was still 7.5% and monthly payments still too high. I struggled to make the 3 payments toward a perm.mod., which I never recd. They were just setting me up to fail again! Now BOA says they are not going thru the DOJ mod. and want me to begin process all over again for an in-house modification?? Meanwhile, BONY who says they own the note (which i didnt know) is under foreclosure process.....what to do??? My loan was org. w/countrywide and was fraudulent from start to finish. I have docs. to prove.
i also was found eligible & received a $500 payment from the foreclosure review program last month. what to do now?? please help!!God Bless
Have you thought about working with a HUD counselor to help you out? What percentage to gross income did the DOJ modification put you at? They were following the HAMP guidelines and bringing the payment to within 31 percent of gross income which would include Prinicpal, Interest, Taxes, Insurance, and HOA dues if applicable on the first lien alone.