Does anyone know how to get in touch with Bruce Marks?

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

reactorman

LoanSafe Member
Mar 6, 2010
New Jersey
Hey all,

Does anyone out there have Bruce Marks e-mail address? I wanted to let hime know about the hell that Bank of America has put my family through; telling us at the Save The Dream event that we were approved for a loan modification, but it needed to be sent to their underwriters only to check the math, and then have final approval. To go from that, to being told this morning from a NACA negotiator that we were denied. Can I hold Bank of America to a verbal agreement? I don't know what to do! I'm disgusted, angry, and sick to my stomach! Just last week, my wife and I were watching the news and they had a story about a couple that were denied a loan modification from their servicer. Once their servicer found out that there was going to be news coverage about their denial, they were suddenly approved! I want to find out how to get my story on the air. It seems to be the only way to guaruntee a loan modification.

Any help, advice, or assistance is greatly appreciated! :)

Sincerely,

James MacPherson
NACA ID#: 993949

reactorman

LoanSafe Member
Mar 6, 2010
New Jersey
Seriously, anyone know how to contact Bruce Marks either by e-mail or phone? I want to set-up some type of nationwide (CBS, ABC, NBC) coverage with Bruce Marks advocating for a solution with Bank of America. I've been denied for a loan modification numerous times and need a definate modification approval. A permanent one, and it seems like the only people that definately get one had their story on the news. I'm at the end of my rope and don't know what else to do other than to resort to drastic measures. I'll do whatever it takes to get the modification my family needs to keep the roof over my head. I'm sure if there was a heart-warming story about a family who was going to become homeless in every sense of the word, Bank of America would not want their image tarnished by the negative publicity and just accept us for a permanent mod. to air a "happy ending."

Any and all help, advice, and assistance is greatly appreciated! :)

Sincerely,

James MacPherson
reactorman
NACA ID#: 993949

cahomeowner

LoanSafe Member
Oct 18, 2008
here you go

[FONT=&quot]Kevin[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]Winn[/FONT] - 617-250-6222 extension 1254. At NACA. Call Him. also - e-mail him at [email protected] and his boss, Bruce Marks, at [email protected]

[FONT=&quot](866) 806-2434 ext. 9556 Jonathan Murphy Advocacy Bank of America[/FONT]

let us know how that works out
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

reactorman

LoanSafe Member
Mar 6, 2010
New Jersey
cahomeowner,

Thanks so much for that information! I did find Bruce Marks e-mail somewhere on the site here, but I did not have Kevin Winn's information or Jonathan Murphy's either. I sent Bruce Marks an e-mail with the 2nd letter that I had sent to President Obama and asked if he could help in any way, shape, or form. No response yet, but I'm sure he's and extremely busy person.

It is Sunday, so I'm not expecting to get a lot accomplished today. Friday, I did get to speak with a NACA representative and asked; in layman's terms; why I was denied for the FHA - HAMP program. She put me on hold for about 15-20 minutes and when she came back, she told me that I was denied because I should be able to make my regular (unmodified) mortgage payments. I know that is not true. I had e-mail contact with Lynn Willhite; NACA Online Operations; and she just quoted what was on my NACA member page. But, when I first heard about being denied for the FHA - HAMP program on 7/13/10 by a NACA negotiator by the name of Mr. Jackson, that I was turned down because I did not make enough income to be elligible for the program. So, I don't know what to believe. All I know is that Lynn Willhite said in her e-mail that since I was denied the FHA - HAMP program, that there is nothing left to fight for. I really didn't want to read that. I don't know what happens behind the scenes, but all that I've personally witnessed was NACA taking all of my information and fowarding it to Bank of America. I didn't witness anyone from NACA actually "fighting" for me.

On Friday, I contacted the NJ Judiciary Foreclosure Mediation Program and told them that I need assistance. I let them know that NACA has been currently "working" with me and they did not say that I needed to cancel my contract with NACA. So, I'm not sure if both the state and NACA can work side-by-side or not. NACA seems to think that I need to cancel the contract, but I have not done so yet. All I know is that the state will send out a "package" sometime by mid-August and I have an appointment with a free mediation attorney for September 13, 2010. I'm currently on forbearance until 11/13/10, so I really don't have a lot of time left and I fell as though the state may be my last option. Yesterday, I had e-mailed the MHA Compliance board asking them if they could look into my denial for the FHA - HAMP program to see if everything was done correctly and for the real reason; in layman's terms; why I was denied. At this pont in time, I'm not sure what else to do.

Thanks once again for that information! :) I'll contact everyone that I can to save my home. "Hell, I'd piss on a sparkplug if I thought it would do any good!" :)

James MacPherson
reactorman

Sybela

LoanSafe Member
Jul 27, 2010
NJ
Reactorman
Contact cbs3 (Philadelphia 3-on-your-side) Jon Donovan . Not too long ago he helped a lady from Philly to get her modification from bank of America. Hope this helps.

goldie

LoanSafe Member
Nov 19, 2009
CA
any luck finding Bruce Marks?
E-mail Evan or Moe. They can get hold of Bruce Marks. They have "the power" :D

See this post:

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/naca/31408-local-housing-counselors-say-they-helping-homeowners-left-wake-nacas-save-dream-tour.html

"I want to let everyone know that I have had a more open dialogue with Bruce Marks as of last week. Our plan is for members of LoanSafe who feel they are not getting help or have an emergency to email me or Evan directly..."

Reactions: Alaforge

Alaforge

LoanSafe Member
Feb 14, 2021
E-mail Evan or Moe. They can get hold of Bruce Marks. They have "the power" :D

See this post:

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/naca/31408-local-housing-counselors-say-they-helping-homeowners-left-wake-nacas-save-dream-tour.html

"I want to let everyone know that I have had a more open dialogue with Bruce Marks as of last week. Our plan is for members of LoanSafe who feel they are not getting help or have an emergency to email me or Evan directly..."

The link isnt available anymore. I was trying to get ahold of someone who would "KNOW' the answer or who I could speak with to advocate for our situation.

Here is our story:
Hi is there any way I could speak to someone about our MSA for our commuter town. MSA is low for our 2 large counties but where we live and the cities surrounding it are very high msa and we are only $60 over per month to not be priority. Our city is a commuter city and ppl from OC, SD and LA bc their communities cost way astronomical. At the workshop I asked about our situation and they did say we were the kind of ppl NACA is here to help but we are stuck. Also we are in a high cost area as well but not officially via the charts. There are 3 potential neighborhoods that we could buy in only bc they are multimillion dollar houses, senior houses and apartments surrounding housing. We already are commuting 25 mins to his work. Who can I talk to our MC said there was absolutely no way even if my husband took a pay cut since we are only $60 above. Please help we have a growing family and are trying to find our forever home.

I attached the map of our area and the areas that are non-prioirty within 25 miles of my husbands work. Further south there is nothing until you hit san diego which is a 45+ min commute. Our current house is at the top where it is @ "Menifee" and the 215 freeway.
Thank you for any help or just for reading :)

Attachments