criminal bank

davephx

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2009
In the huff link the pdf of the term sheet with details is very interesting and sounds like exactly what is needed.

Unclear is how it interfaces with HAMP or those already having HAMPs but without principal reductions.

Note from article many Republican AG's are bailing as expected since it they don't see the big problem and don't want to interfere with the private market.

Some D's are upset it is too small and know it will get further watered down. Many D's also want criminal investigations which of course the R's oppose as does Treasury.

Obviously from the article Obama/Admin see huge need for force some action to help housing since the banks have fraudulently denied HAMP modifications and ignored the HAMP directives and foreclosed with fraudulent documents (robo-signing). Since there is no way the R's would let any HAMP law pass since it would hurt the bankers, an agreement to settle fraud actions by the Attorney Generals is a more real solution than having any law blocked by the R's in the Senate.

I agree one of our best hopes other than individual fraud lawsuits which are very expensive is via the AG's actions.

The problem as I see it is that whatever the AG's agree on for settlement the banks will reject and try and negotiate for many years or fight it out with their expensive big gun lawyers.

After all huge profits from foreclosures are at risk for the banks and they want to keep the foreclosure profit mill running it has been so profitable to them. Taxpayers take most of the losses on foreclosure sales not banks which of course the banks are very happy with - taxpayer funded bank profits from foreclosures so can keep paying zillions of bank execs their millions in salaries and bonuses.

And they have the Republicans totally on the side of the bankers and the wealthy.

sandiegosub

LoanSafe Member
May 23, 2010
so i agree with alot of what you said
so democrats need to quit playing softball
get off their butts and take them on
i will stand with republicans teapartiers independents
whoever will fight back its the only way
we are all (maybe)
homeowners

davephx

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2009
How can the D's take them on?

At least 4 very good D's proposals are stuck in Republican controlled committees. And anything the D's get out of committee will be blocked in the Senate by the R's.

That is the problem D's can do nothing, Obama can do nothing since he doesn't make laws, everything good for Main Street is blocked by the R's in the Senate.

The AG's action is based on violation of State Consumer Fraud laws not HAMP which is not a law. The banks have gone overboard in violating HAMP directives, lying about what they do , false foreclosure docs etc which is now the basis for actions based on State consumer fraud laws.

But of course some of the Rep AG's are starting to bail.

sandiegosub

LoanSafe Member
May 23, 2010
i think we can take them on by finding good catch phrases
take a lesson from the r book
al queda iraq alqueda iraq and all of a sudden was it like 70 something percent of the country thought iraq attacked us.
death panels
government take over...
if the ds put wall street and morg. lenders in the same sentence and legislation
the people might get that
right now they dont put the morg situation with the banks
but if you change banks to wall street...
they get it
then more rs will join the crusade to help
strange when obama won in 08 and we took the house and senate
it was not considered a mandate but when the rs take the house all
of a sudden its a mandate to block everything and the country loses

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
The criminal bank is the necessity of the situation as present days one country is invading the other. It is to be checked out why it so. Last year i have gone to (removed by Moe) Air Duct Cleaning Fort Lauderdale</a> for the cleaning of the ducts of my AC , there some of the people were discussing about the criminal bank.
Hey airduct cleaner. Take off!

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
The scenario has been changed throughout the world. One country is invading the other , such is a case of America that it invade Iraq, Afganistan. The criminal bank is to be set up for checking any such atrocities. One criminal bank is running in Miami. Last year i have been to miami for the duct cleaning of my AC as (removed by Moe) carrying out the remarkable service.
Are you spamming here to tell us you are cleaning the ducts of foreclosed homes in Florida? That is all that is left there are foreclosed homes. I hope the moderator here will foreclose on you here.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Thanks so much Jeffrey for looking out for the community and the thousands of other members here on LoanSafe. Yes, this was a spammer and most of the time when a new member joins and is placing links to other sites, they are here to spam and not participate.

As the forum as grown larger and I am stuck more behind the scenes in making sure this website runs, articles get published and fighting major spam attacks, I hope and rely on people like you Mr. Shurtliff to protect the safety of this community. It is men like you who pay it forward and help struggling Americans without a dime of monetary compensation or sometimes so much a thank you that originally made America great and will turn this country around.

Thanks to you, Tomeason, Surfwhenucan, Davephx, hopingtofind and many other awesome members who have made LoanSafe the #1 mortgage and debt community for consumers. That was always my goal was to have you (consumers, homeowners etc) all run this forum and lead the American consumer who has been screwed and lied to with facts and help from their peers.

PS - That is often why I stay in the background as well and I hope that someday there are very few comments by me or professionals and it is just people helping people. Empowering each other with education and support! :bigsmile:

B

bayut

Thanks for making me aware of this event, I will try to put a time in my time table for this event. Looking forwards for some more event like this in near future.

B

bayut

Interesting conversation here about criminal bank. However, I still have many ambiguities about criminal bank and I need to get to know more about it in detail.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
My house was sold by the criminal bank and here is an email message I sent the VP of Wells last night.

Your bank through your Trustee has stolen my house in violation of Utah Law! I have you and your Trustee in violation of 9 counts of Utah Law. Give back all of the houses your institution has stolen from the people of Utah using your modification fraud bait! I am a transparent individual and do not hide and demand for the return of my house!
Jeffrey L. Shurtliff 801-xxx.xxxx

The Office of the President called me and told me Request was denied. I said it was not a request but a demand. LOL Can't believe they called. They all know what a troublemaker I am. They have not forgot me and I told them I was going to organize protests at their various outlets here and I also had a lawsuit coming their way. They sold the wrong guy's house.

ceesa123

LoanSafe Member
Feb 28, 2011
Northern California
Jeffrey - I love it. Keep it up. I send the president of bank of America a nice email each week. I just want to remind her of what sort of lying bank she's running and what horrid minion employees she has working for her. Keep her in check. Oh, and I like to mention their predatory lending and fraud practices. Both of which were acted out on me and my house. RIP house.

Jeffrey L. Shurtliff

LoanSafe Member
Dec 4, 2010
Here is an email sent to Freddie Mac Home steps:

Dear Sirs,
My home was sold in violation of Utah law on 26 April 2011, by Lundberg and Associates of whom also represents you in this matter and Wells Fargo. The house was sold under two Substitution of Trustee instruments. A valid one is required under Utah Code 57-1-22. Both of the instruments are invalid and were used in violation of the rule of law. The first Substitution of Trustee was recorded on 2 July 2010, in violation of the notary laws of the State of Utah Utah; Title 17-21-20 (f), and Utah Title 46-1-16. The second Substitution of Trustee instrument was recorded on March 20, 2011 and used to complete the sale of which was on 26 April, 2011, is an invalid instrument and was used unlawfully. There were two previous attempts to sell my house under the un notarized instrument.
You are a government entity and I am writing to tell you of this unlawful sale. This has displaced me and caused me an undue hardship and hurt me finicially. Your attorneys are supposed to be officers of the Court and have unlawfully sold my home under these two Substitution of the Trustee instruments. I demand the return of my home immediately that is in your possession! It was taken unlawfully.
Jeffrey L. Shurtliff 801-xxx-xxxx

davephx

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2009
Best of all are the media reports of a few shareholders who are losing home confronting Jamie Dimon.

Protester claim 1000 showed up more independent reports say about 400.

But as someone wisely said, "The banksters are totally delusional - they actually think "they are doing God's work" they think they are the good guys they are so twisted with their greed - they just don't get it."

And or course neither to the Republicans

CBS News - Boehner on Housing - Government get out of the way!

From the deceiver Boehner,very skilled at telling so many lies and getting people to believe him now again talks about housing on CBS.

Basically the modification programs are getting in the way of the great healer - FORECLOSURES are being delayed and dragging out the housing recovery.

All govt plans are failures,"And all they've really done is dragged out the length of time for the market to clear the problems" (foreclosures and getting responsible homeowners into homes is the Republican mantra since the crisis began).

Of course HAMP and all its variations are outstanding programs - they failed because banks refused to follow the directives of Treasury since they make far more money on foreclosures than modifications.

CBS News reports on the Republican lie and spin that its not the banks its Obama (of course) to blame for everything.
Following the 2008 mortgage crisis, the Obama administration authorized series of measures aimed at providing relief to Americans who were at high risk of foreclosure. In March, House Republicans voted to terminate Mr. Obama's signature foreclosure prevention program, the $30 billion Home Affordable Modification Program, on the grounds that the program did not work and that the money would be better spent if put toward the deficit.