Credit Repair after loan mod

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

duy02pham

LoanSafe Member
Jan 25, 2011

did anyone know how long the bank will fix credit score after the Loan Mod completed?​

Cat Damiano

Mortgage Wars
Sep 10, 2007
Colorado
www.loansafe.org
Not sure about how long it will take as each lender revolves around their own timeframes.

Where are you at in the process?
Did you receive the permanent modification yet?
How long ago was that?
Were you in default prior to receiving a modification?

sandiegosub

LoanSafe Member
May 23, 2010
did anyone know how long the bank will fix credit score after the Loan Mod completed?​
I have read on this forum people have gotten the bank to mark paid as agreed or something like that
for the period when no payments were made after the perm loan mod has been done.
I need info on how to do that
should i send emails to the exec office for this or?
thanks all
i also heard that if the morg was the only bad thing on your report that was not going
to hurt your credit as much.

CHERYLG55

LoanSafe Member
May 27, 2008
I also need to know how to do this. I wil be finished with thrid payment in Aug and hopefully will then get my perm mod. Then I plan on getting my credit score repaired. It has gone down over 110 points since I stopped paying my mortgage in Oct, 2011 - everything else on there is fine.

So, I will follow this thread if anyone can offer advice as to the steps to this - my bank is BOA -