CitiMortgage and Citi Financial Special Contact Information

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

ALESSANDRO

LoanSafe Member
Feb 6, 2015
I'm not 100% certain. A lien means they still have rights against property. The discharged debt is only against you personally. Maybe this is just a way to make you pay one way or another.
How can I post a new conversation subject...or send you a question regarding my case ?

Thanks !

relentless.one

LoanSafe Member
Apr 24, 2013
California
Does anyone know if Michael Cardace is still with CitiMortgage? He used to run Citi blogs and work in the ERU dept.
I have been trying to get ahold of him for some time. CitiMortgage pulled my permanent HAMP mod after all trial payments made on time and I sent the notarized permanent mod docs back. I have been fighting this for a year now and Citi refuses to accept the perm mod payments.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Does anyone know if Michael Cardace is still with CitiMortgage? He used to run Citi blogs and work in the ERU dept.
I have been trying to get ahold of him for some time. CitiMortgage pulled my permanent HAMP mod after all trial payments made on time and I sent the notarized permanent mod docs back. I have been fighting this for a year now and Citi refuses to accept the perm mod payments.
Yes he works there, but I do not think in that department anymore. Did you email them using our special email addresses?

relentless.one

LoanSafe Member
Apr 24, 2013
California
Yes, I did back when Citi first pulled my mod. He looked into what was going on then placed with a rep in the ERU dept. I'm still trying to get them to honor the mod they approved me for or a new one... I successfully completed the trial mod and signed/notarized the permanent HAMP modification documents. When it came time for the 1st perm mod payment to be paid Citi told me not to pay as they were still waiting for "title" to be recorded with the county. This went on for months till they came back with "Sorry you are declined" and placed back into foreclosure with a sale date.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
OK, and maybe it is just a mistake. I hope this all works out for you.

relentless.one

LoanSafe Member
Apr 24, 2013
California
I so wish it was a mistake. They placed me back into foreclosure the day after they confirmed receiving my notarized HAMP mod docs. I've had several Sale dates since & I've been able to get postponed to May 28, 2015. I do not know what to do at this point. Sorry, I should be posting this in another thread.

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
You can post here, but it is always best to start your own thread. Try contacting the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, and a non-profit housing counselor to possibly help.