Chase Sold my Mortgage

leahnicole

LoanSafe Member
Oct 24, 2013
NORTH CAROLINA
Hi
While in the middle of our mortgage assistance request with Chase,, they sold us to Bayview Loan Servicing. We were 3 months behind when they sold us and had sent them all the hardship documents That was last month - Dec 2017
We had already sent Chase all our Hardship documents based on our hardship situation at that time (I was not working at the time & got behind on payments) We were assured that everything was sent over to Bayview and they would process our request. We have since had to send Bayview paystubs, bank statements, tax documents, etc. Bayview now wants a new hardship document called a 710A UNIFORM BORROWER ASSISTANCE FORM) asking for Gross income based on our current situtation?. I returned to work the end of November about the time Chase sold our mortgage and we are slowly recovering from our financial hardship

Why would Bayview want a hardship form filled out with our current income information? I thought they would use the hardship documents we sent Chase during my job loss? Like I stated I am working again so our current income doesn't reflect the hardship situation that caused us to default on our mortgage in the first place?

delta97

LoanSafe Member
Sep 5, 2010
Unfortunately, your new mortgage servicer has a right to request updated information.

leahnicole

LoanSafe Member
Oct 24, 2013
NORTH CAROLINA
Thank you for replying. We are sending them all the requested documentation. I guess I am concerned because with me returning to work our current income is better compared to the time we initially applied for mortgage assistance. I worry they will deny us? Only time will tell

Reactions: delta97