Chase - Email campaign for Monday, who's in?

davephx

LoanSafe Member
Jul 21, 2009
Repeating....

Folks this all is from Sept 2009. It is long a dead issue. The "blast" was a year ago!

DJStands

LoanSafe Member
Jan 11, 2011
Southern California
I am definitely in! I have been trying to get an email for the Executives--thanks! I have been in loan mod. for 16 months. My loan originated with Washington Mutual. We were caught up in Washington Mutual's falling into Receivership with the Feds. and then ensuing problems when Chase finally took over. I imagine many who are seeking a loan mod with Chase did not realize this alone caused the processing of their loan mod to fail. I have discovered many flaws in the Underwriting process for the HAMP program as well as their Interanal Mod program. I know thousands of modifications are being denied wrongfully. It is imprortant to contact HOPE--who mediates your case with Chase, or any bank. They report to the Treasury Dept. HOPE is somewhat of an oversight organization. They do not guarantee a positive result, but they reverify your documentation (financials) and push to get an answer.

DJStands

LoanSafe Member
Jan 11, 2011
Southern California
Margie--I have been at it for 16 months. Please keep fighting! Call HOPE today 888-995-4673. They are a Gov't nonprofit who will listen to your case. They will review your financials, and represent you in pursuing your loan modification. They apply pressure to either get a decision or assist you in what needs to be done! You will not get conflicting information from them. They report to the Treasury Dept--somewhat of a watchdog. They do not guarantee a positive outcome, but they can navigate through their screwed up system. Document all your calls in detail, and let them take some of the stress off your back. Whatever the outcome---HOPE reports to Washington and they certainly confirm they Servicers are failing to assist homeowners in retaining their homes. Fight!!!

Lucan

LoanSafe Member
Feb 2, 2011
Dearborn Michigan
I would so love to do this. Chase has caused me to have a near nervous breakdown. Even my attorney can't get through to them. I am forwarding this site to him today.

AlexP

LoanSafe Member
Dec 2, 2016
Having a problem with them right now because they have no biweekly options and I think that is ridiculous, do you have their updated contact information so I can start emailing them.

Also, everyone sign my petition for Chase to start to have a biweekly option and then also I would like to make that a requirement for all mortgage lenders.

https://www.change.org/p/consumer-financial-protection-bureau-make-all-mortgage-lenders-ex-chase-accept-bi-weekly-payments?recruiter=574365368&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Annie Mac

LoanSafe Member
Aug 19, 2011
Oregon
You want to petition Chase to allow you to send money to them when they are undoubtedly not your lender, beneficiary, nor trustee, and are only an imposter servicer? Why would you want to do that?