Chase Credit Card

snance

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2012
How can I find if WHO (if anyone) has bought my bad debit from Chase? The account is now showing charged of as of Jan 2013. I have never rec'd any type of demand letter, no phone call, no nothing? I getting close to being able to be in position to settle but I don't know who to contact - how can I find out.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
How can I find if WHO (if anyone) has bought my bad debit from Chase? The account is now showing charged of as of Jan 2013. I have never rec'd any type of demand letter, no phone call, no nothing? I getting close to being able to be in position to settle but I don't know who to contact - how can I find out.
Hey Snance,

Did you happen to get a chance to check your credit report to see if the company may be listed there? I've had charged off accounts in the past that listed the company holding the debt on my report. Remember you can get one free copy a year from all three bureaus through annualcreditreport.com.

snance

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2012
According to my credit report Chase still owns my debit. The way I understand things Chase has 6 yrs to come after me as I live in AZ. It appears as though Chase validates the debit each month.