Chase called today

Lompoc62

LoanSafe Member
Oct 26, 2010
I received a call today from Chase telling me my loan modification has been approved and my trial payments will start on 4/1 and could last from 3 to 6 months. They also told me I would receive my document in about 3 weeks. My payment will be $1520.79 including taxes and insurance. I asked if this was a HAMP modification and the lady said yes. I do have a REST REPORT and it states that my payment should be $1322.04 what should I do?

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
I received a call today from Chase telling me my loan modification has been approved and my trial payments will start on 4/1 and could last from 3 to 6 months. They also told me I would receive my document in about 3 weeks. My payment will be $1520.79 including taxes and insurance. I asked if this was a HAMP modification and the lady said yes. I do have a REST REPORT and it states that my payment should be $1322.04 what should I do?

That's great!!! Awesome

The REST Report is showing your payment with or without (depending on which of 4 programs your looking at) your taxes and insurance. In addition your rest report from the day the inputs are gathered will change day to day. This is why we have to save report off line because every day it will be a bit different usually by mod time about 50-100$$ . Other thing they may have calculated income a bit more than your REPORT Easy to find out what income was used, then we will see... Does it match your REST Report?? Give me a call I'll help look behind scenes email me right now I'll reply with my number. I can view Report anytime. $198.75 difference it will be easy to tell..

DId your REST Report show you pass for HAMP, and FLEX? Email me im still up.

[email protected]

alston1421

LoanSafe Member
Nov 18, 2010
Reston, VA
Lompoc62 - I am not sure about the specifics of your situation but this sounds like success to me. I would GO with it. The REST Report is a good pre-qualifer (hasn't worked for me yet though...) but really if your REST report and Chase's trial payments are varying by only about $200/month then I think that's success!

I am also stunned that Chase CALLED YOU! WOW! The only department that calls me is the Collections Department, some $10/hour rep that doesn't have full access to my file = useless.

Who is your contact with Chase? I have been on the merry go round for 20 months and am now spinning in circles in the Executive Office...

Michael Naz

Michael Naz
Jan 9, 2011
Southern California
Lompoc62 - I am not sure about the specifics of your situation but this sounds like success to me. I would GO with it. The REST Report is a good pre-qualifer (hasn't worked for me yet though...) but really if your REST report and Chase's trial payments are varying by only about $200/month then I think that's success!

I am also stunned that Chase CALLED YOU! WOW! The only department that calls me is the Collections Department, some $10/hour rep that doesn't have full access to my file = useless.

Who is your contact with Chase? I have been on the merry go round for 20 months and am now spinning in circles in the Executive Office...
I spoke with Lompoc last nite for about 45 minutes, the difference in payment was what was on the REST Report vs. what he submitted to Chase. He will be on later today and posting in the REST Report thread about it, If i can recall, from our conversation the REST Report, had an income of 4581, his Paperwork to chase he put 4900.. and the income verified the 4900 that is the difference in payment ... He had a very cool unique situation 1 of 5, that even a REST Report has gone to i think. Hard to keep track but his sitaution was: (based on what i remeber he will be posting everything timeline of getting REST Report to success, in the thread. http://www.loansafe.org/forum/loan-modification/37328-r-e-s-t-report-rest-report-matters-com.html

5/1 ARM - just wanted to get out of the toxic loan was at 2.375%
CURRENT ON HIS LOAN (yea... REALLY)
POSITIVE NPV

Lompoc will be on later today, and post his details. It was late last night after we got off the phone.

@LOMPOC = thanks so much for the conversation last night, and we are here for you any questions you have moving forward.

@ALST = you have had your REST Report for a very short time submitted generally speaking expect 30-90 days. Also based on your conversation with Martin and Michael, you situation is VERY interesting... And you should be getting some traction rally soon. KEEP us POSTED!

Have a great weekend

Lompoc62

LoanSafe Member
Oct 26, 2010
ALSTON1421 Please set your account so that you can receive private messages. I will send you the informayion you requested.

alston1421

LoanSafe Member
Nov 18, 2010
Reston, VA
Lompoc-Sorry for the delay in responding... I have been on the merry-go-round all week with Chase and EMC, finally have some spare time to check in here. Getting a loan modification is like mynew part-time job... I must spend 10+ hours per week on this!

I accepted your friend request. I am not sure how to change my settings to receive private messages? Can you tell me?