Car and home insurance

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Welcome and thank you for joining the forum!

Well personally for my car insurance I have gone through small third party companies who will try to find the best rate for you. I have found this to be a significant amount cheaper then going through a major auto insurance company like the ones advertised on TV. Where I live in the Inland empire I go through a small comapny called Westside Auto Insurance. I'm not sure what state you are in but I would try searching third party in your area.

hendie

LoanSafe Member
Welcome and thank you for joining the forum!

Well personally for my car insurance I have gone through small third party companies who will try to find the best rate for you. I have found this to be a significant amount cheaper then going through a major auto insurance company like the ones advertised on TV. Where I live in the Inland empire I go through a small comapny called Westside Auto Insurance. I'm not sure what state you are in but I would try searching third party in your area.
check via a third party conmpairion company can save time and find great deals that they have. Also maybe checking your current company and see if they can offer your a better deal when re-newing or say that your leaving