Car and home insurance

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

pink123

LoanSafe Member
Aug 12, 2010
Any advice on finding the best price or will the quote all be about the same? Where to start?

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Welcome and thank you for joining the forum!

Well personally for my car insurance I have gone through small third party companies who will try to find the best rate for you. I have found this to be a significant amount cheaper then going through a major auto insurance company like the ones advertised on TV. Where I live in the Inland empire I go through a small comapny called Westside Auto Insurance. I'm not sure what state you are in but I would try searching third party in your area.

hendie

LoanSafe Member
Jul 13, 2010
www.infomortgages.com
Welcome and thank you for joining the forum!

Well personally for my car insurance I have gone through small third party companies who will try to find the best rate for you. I have found this to be a significant amount cheaper then going through a major auto insurance company like the ones advertised on TV. Where I live in the Inland empire I go through a small comapny called Westside Auto Insurance. I'm not sure what state you are in but I would try searching third party in your area.
check via a third party conmpairion company can save time and find great deals that they have. Also maybe checking your current company and see if they can offer your a better deal when re-newing or say that your leaving