Capital One says it can show up at cardholders' homes, workplaces

pennygram

working for consumers
Capital One says it can show up at cardholders' homes, workplaces - latimes.com

I know this is the credit repair board BUT Cap One has several products for less than stellar credit and I want everyone to not let their wants get in the way of their common sense here.

I know after you've had a foreclosure, or a repo or any type of financial issue that wrecks havoc on your credit report that rebuilding credit is your number one priority.

However there comes a point in time when we just have to say "NO, Are YOU Crazy".

I urge everyone that has a Capital One credit card with these stupid terms to write capital one a letter and say that you do not agree to these new terms. You may lose the card but you do not want to give any credit card company this kind of power.

Capital one attention to act like the credit card police - been able to knock on your door at any time, been able to show up at your job, then able to use spoofing tactics to get you to answer the phone - this way of doing business is intolerable. I believe Capital One is sinking to a new low.

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Thanks for sharing Pennygram and I can't believe Capital One would stoop to such lows.. This is worse than telemarketing IMO, showing up at your home or workplace? Glad I don't have a card with them!