Boston has had enough of BoA

Welcome to the LoanSafe Forums!
Get free mortgage help today. Since 2007, the LoanSafe forums have helped millions of homeowners over the last 13 years either save their homes with a loan modification, obtain a short sale, forbearance, or walk away legally from their underwater mortgages.
Register for FREE

emorybetsy

LoanSafe Member
Jan 9, 2009
There was a story on the news tonight about a group that chained a dummy to the front door of Bank of America in Kenmore Square, locking all the employees in the building. It was in protest of BoA support of foreclosure and eviction.

emorybetsy

LoanSafe Member
Jan 9, 2009
I'm not surprised! They are messing (to say it politely) with people's lives. Don't they realize that our houses are where we live our lives! and that we are their customers and without customers they can not stay in business, well unless the government bails them out, oh yeah wait they did that already! Silly me I guess they can do whatever the heck they want to do and still stay in business!

dougincalif

LoanSafe Member
Feb 11, 2009
They don't understand? Really the bottom line is "They Don't Care" It's funny how the banks got us into this mess and the goverment helps them out...

K

Kane6676

After they locked them in they should have set the place on fire

Evan Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 26, 2007
San Diego, California
www.LoanSafe.org
Wow emorybetsy I never heard that story. Very interesting...

countrywideh8r

LoanSafe Member
Jan 8, 2009
They don't understand? Really the bottom line is "They Don't Care" It's funny how the banks got us into this mess and the goverment helps them out...
+1

They are incredibly rude to me every time I call. I once got a lady scold me for calling and "wasting her time" because I can actually afford my (soon to be former) house.