Boa Boa Na Green Tree Ditect And Why They Want You To Remodify

Kiel Pattison

LoanSafe Member
Apr 24, 2016
I have a loan 2/28 Arm orginal lender Countrywide. I Have not paid since 2010. Been in court with BNY as trustee since 2012. I have finally come across the reason this is happening. My 3 page arm rider note contains a signature next to mine that states pay to the order of without recorse countrywide home loans and is signed by david a spetron. Which after research this is a special endorsment see UCC 3-205.

In 2011 6 years after the CWABS security my loan was part of BOA requested an mortgage assignment from MERS and was filed in the bureua in my state. It has never been presented in court which puzzeled me. Come to find out the pool and servicing agreement had certain rules to follow my loan failed too be properly handle by the PSA therefore never being properly transfered from one lender to the next no assignment was really ever made which make sense when I tried to refi in 2010-2012.

It is amazing cause boa has told servicer ditect that I have no litigation open and that MERS is my Lender. It is even more desdurping that per the PSA the master servicer was cwh lp and boa hasnt been able to produce docs showing transfer from them to boa does that render the servicing null and void? IF The servicer and lender where it orginated cant follow there own damn pomissory note and note and riders what makes those even legal then?

The funny part is Ditect all of a sudden wants to offer me a refi lol there violating hawaii state law tgey dont have a service office in my state or anyone I can contact. I love these guys in the fact there incriminating themselves boa deing to ditech in a letter that mers is my mortagee and no open litigation when there is and they requested an assignment of mortgage from mers to bny trustee. I wonder if the sec, cfbp, and any other gov entity that I can report it ot will find it intreseting along with the current court case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moe Bedard

Call 1-800-779-4547
Staff member
Loan Safe Mortgage
Aug 10, 2007
Southern California
www.loansafe.org
Thanks for sharing your story.

This news doesn't surprise me one bit. I would think that if most homeowners challenged their foreclosure in a similar fashion, they would find the same mortgage note shenanigans.

So what is your next move and are you representing yourself?

Naomi4876

LoanSafe Member
Mar 5, 2017
I have a loan 2/28 Arm orginal lender Countrywide. I Have not paid since 2010. Been in court with BNY as trustee since 2012. I have finally come across the reason this is happening. My 3 page arm rider note contains a signature next to mine that states pay to the order of without recorse countrywide home loans and is signed by david a spetron. Which after research this is a special endorsment see UCC 3-205.

In 2011 6 years after the CWABS security my loan was part of BOA requested an mortgage assignment from MERS and was filed in the bureua in my state. It has never been presented in court which puzzeled me. Come to find out the pool and servicing agreement had certain rules to follow my loan failed too be properly handle by the PSA therefore never being properly transfered from one lender to the next no assignment was really ever made which make sense when I tried to refi in 2010-2012.

It is amazing cause boa has told servicer ditect that I have no litigation open and that MERS is my Lender. It is even more desdurping that per the PSA the master servicer was cwh lp and boa hasnt been able to produce docs showing transfer from them to boa does that render the servicing null and void? IF The servicer and lender where it orginated cant follow there own damn pomissory note and note and riders what makes those even legal then?

The funny part is Ditect all of a sudden wants to offer me a refi lol there violating hawaii state law tgey dont have a service office in my state or anyone I can contact. I love these guys in the fact there incriminating themselves boa deing to ditech in a letter that mers is my mortagee and no open litigation when there is and they requested an assignment of mortgage from mers to bny trustee. I wonder if the sec, cfbp, and any other gov entity that I can report it ot will find it intreseting along with the current court case.

Naomi4876

LoanSafe Member
Mar 5, 2017
I would suggest anyone steer clear of Ditech. They are no more than vultures out to shanghai your property, in my opinion. Having dealt with them, am considering suing them. They charge such high interest, you can never count on paying them off. Very little out of a payment goes to principle...most all of payment goes to high interest. In my dealing with them, I consider them a predatory lender.