Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Trial judges are in bed with the banks’ and their attorneys. They know everything but still rule for the banks. Anyway, I went to the county recording office and double checked, ALL of my fraudulent assignments of my DOT and Successors of trustees were UNrecorded from the record. I know they were there because that where I got my copies to be included in my answer. Who would the record purging benefit I asked? Then I remember, Bank of New York is still in litigation with the institutional investors who lost money maybe liable for mucho millions dollars of damage. My theory is BNY wants to eliminate evidence of its trustee misconduct and ordered BOfA to purge the records because BOfA forged them in the first place. According to the county records as of right now, nobody except Ameriquest can foreclose non-judicially on me. If I win my judicial case, the house is free and clear.

Annie Mac

LoanSafe Member
Aug 19, 2011
Oregon
Moretrouble, if I were BNY I would just hand the house over to you before you create More Trouble. Gee, even if I were just the judge listening to you in my courtroom, I would give you the case, to get you out of my courtroom. I have noted some updating in my files, but nothing purged completely. How in the world does one go about pulling that off? Maybe the staunch recording officers are no longer staunch and holding the line?

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
They are all incompetent bunch. They don’t understand the trade-off. They have been successfully bully uneducated homeowners, till they run into me. They could take my house but probably cost them a lot more. The trouble is I hate the house. The opposing attorneys asked if you hate the house why are you fighting the foreclosure? I told them I hate the house but I hate the crooks a lot more. That’s why I am fighting.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Ameriquest is apparently no more since 2007. (All of these hanger-on FC have defunct Lenders) Guess the lender has figured out a way to leapfrog out of that one? This is going to be difficult to do given the stage of litigation they are in where they've already supplied x documents. They are judicially estopped from making contradictory claims! Oh riiiiight. Not leapfrog. Paid off Judges*!

*Nothing to see here. Move along now!

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
ALSO, I hate crooks too. If the SOBs hadn't caused so much damage with their identity theft, I might have salvaged the loan or refinanced way before the forced default scheme. They brought this on themselves.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
The opposing attorneys in my case are SO DUMB. If they win they would not get more than a few thousands dollars of fees but if they lose their careers are on the line. Selling your soul for a couple bucks. What a disgrace!!!

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
if they lose their careers are on the line.
It takes time to put them out of business! Somehow, these cases get magically slowed down when they get caught doing *something* and need to figure out a fix. It's part of their passive-aggressive nature. Nevertheless, a "tell."

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So...did you guys ever hear of "shit life syndrome"?
I'm not kidding. Apparently it's a real thing people are studying...…...google it.

So I guess I have all of you to THANK for saving me from "shit life syndrome".

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
I do not want reparation I want the crooks thrown in jail for breaking the criminal laws then confiscate all of of the crooks' assets redistributed to all who were wrongfully foreclosed. Moretrouble for President :D :D :D

Reactions: DRB

Annie Mac

LoanSafe Member
Aug 19, 2011
Oregon
Oh boy! Another $2,000 check for the fraud and damages, which they will report to the IRS as Miscellaneous Income, so we will be taxed on it while the banks get credits for it. A 2,000 check for
compensation of legal fees, filing fees, stress, wear and tear for over a decade. Actually, not a bad idea for one of our group to be in a position of power....at least Secretary of the Treasury or Housing for sure. Who wants to sacrifice themselves for the cause?

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
TAX THE BASTARDS and take it back! Warren has a way to pay for these things. ;)

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Which makes exactly zero sense....

.....because Bernie, if elected, would use OUR TAX DOLLARS---yours, mine, OURS---to fund that program. So, he's gonna take from those who already lost so much....just to give us back SOME of what he took from us...after the greedy banks took so much from us....

the taking never seems to end, does it?

I hate to say this, I really do, but the one and only thing I see changing the status quo in this country is another civil war. Those in power blame the president---in office only 3 years---for the failures that they either sat back and watched, or that they caused...while they have been in office for 20 or 30 years...or more. That's what is wrong. The lawmakers keep passing laws making themselves richer....at our expense. Sooner or later there's going to be a breaking point.....

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
So this is a new one I'm dealing with now. That I haven't read before. Judicial fraudclosure in MSJ stage. All happened this past week.

The servicer (& plaintiff) im fighting pro se, switch the servicing as of Feb28,2020. They've messed up the monthly statements as well as the NOI to foreclosure letter balance. So do they remain the plaintiff ?? Or do the new criminals on the scene become the plaintiff and help confuse the court and cover-up the mistakes.

Also the investor FannieMae of 12 years, who claimed they held the note, just sold loan to a title company unknown name. The timing all This makes no sense other than my QWR and questions of the judge made these frauds bail ??????

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Know what you mean. Servicer switched in mid litigation too. I'm with Shellpoint all of a sudden. Feels like they're playing hot potato.

The whole servicer thing is a way to avoid liability. In California case law there's no successor liability for servicers though that makes sense in a way since a servicer is an agent of the alleged lender and there's no agency relationship between servicers. I think you need to add the name of the new servicer though that's a little tricky since they haven't done anything wrong...yet. Still if you can show the lender can't foreclose then the new servicer would lack the agency authority to foreclose.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So this is a new one I'm dealing with now. That I haven't read before. Judicial fraudclosure in MSJ stage. All happened this past week.

The servicer (& plaintiff) im fighting pro se, switch the servicing as of Feb28,2020. They've messed up the monthly statements as well as the NOI to foreclosure letter balance. So do they remain the plaintiff ?? Or do the new criminals on the scene become the plaintiff and help confuse the court and cover-up the mistakes.

Also the investor FannieMae of 12 years, who claimed they held the note, just sold loan to a title company unknown name. The timing all This makes no sense other than my QWR and questions of the judge made these frauds bail ??????

Sounds to me that the "lender" cashed in on their title insurance policy. After all, you have a very unique & appealable case, considering there is one weak document declaring an equitable mortgage against you. (The judge's Statement of Reasons). Yep, sounds like they took the insurance money & got as far away from you as possible.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
So who will I be fighting moving forward. (I can’t lie. I love fighting the debt collector scumbags. All of them. So a new group coming in just gets me more ready for battle.)

1. Originated “lender” & old Servicer BOA NA/ BAC Home Loan
2. Old Servicer & current Plaintiff SLS
3. Old Investor FreddieMac
4. New Servicer Rushmore (will they become new plaintiff with new group of lowlife attorney’s)
5. New “investor” Unknown Title Company

Anyone know how can the current fraudclosure continue with SLS/Freddie when they no longer have anything to do with themortgage and note , plus all the mistakes they have left behind ?????

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
She
Know what you mean. Servicer switched in mid litigation too. I'm with Shellpoint all of a sudden. Feels like they're playing hot potato.

The whole servicer thing is a way to avoid liability. In California case law there's no successor liability for servicers though that makes sense in a way since a servicer is an agent of the alleged lender and there's no agency relationship between servicers. I think you need to add the name of the new servicer though that's a little tricky since they haven't done anything wrong...yet. Still if you can show the lender can't foreclose then the new servicer would lack the agency authority to foreclose.
Shellpoint was bought by New Residential.
My HELOC was recently transferred to Shellpoint also. Shellpoint was founded by a Wall St guy. New Res was founded by an ex- Bear Stern guy. Servicer is a legal name for debt collector. I am ready for them. If they come after me, I'll sue counterclaim with unfair debt-collection suit.

New Res is a tool of the billionaire investors like Wesly Eden to turn original investors' losses into his gain by buying collection rights (servicing rights) for all defaulted loans then forging documents to foreclose obtaining judgements by buying up judges.

Attachments

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
I think from my understanding, that Ditech is now dead as doorknob. All the loans are being transferred to PHH/NewRez and other servicers. The reprehensible Ocwen is also on its deathbed, with all their loans becoming PHH.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So who will I be fighting moving forward. (I can’t lie. I love fighting the debt collector scumbags. All of them. So a new group coming in just gets me more ready for battle.)

1. Originated “lender” & old Servicer BOA NA/ BAC Home Loan
2. Old Servicer & current Plaintiff SLS
3. Old Investor FreddieMac
4. New Servicer Rushmore (will they become new plaintiff with new group of lowlife attorney’s)
5. New “investor” Unknown Title Company

Anyone know how can the current fraudclosure continue with SLS/Freddie when they no longer have anything to do with themortgage and note , plus all the mistakes they have left behind ?????
JAVA, you have never said anything about Rushmore, til now.
Rushmore, Roosevelt, Elkhorn, TGP Capital, Dakota Asset. You are now talking my talk. They took my home.These entities are all related. WARNING: you will go down a shit filled rabbit hole...

It's where loans go to die, my friend.

What do you want? Want to know what they filed with the SEC to show they invest in loans they can't legally foreclose on? Want to know how they decimated Puerto Rico by buying loans in default & filing foreclosures in Federal Court where you have to file in English & most Puerto Ricans don't even speak English, let alone understand court filings in English? Want to know how they are now scooping up homes where HUD insured HECM loans & the homeowners are dead so now they are scooping them up?

I've got it all, my friend.