Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Since All this legal fiasco was going on I did not bother to check my credit reports in last few years. But now it has no outstanding balances. And I would like to know whether one can get the past years credit reports? Just wanted to see what was there. I believe the credit reports are also intentionally screwed by the banks, so that you suffer more. Any ideas on getting past years credit report or it is not possible? Just want to a snapshot/credit info of what it was before/previous years.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Same here. I have no balance even with my first BOfA trying to collect and HELOC NRZ trying to collect (after Ditech) because they are non-secured , charged-off debts. Per credit reporting requirements, the credit bureaus must clear them after 7 years. You can sue them if they are on your credit report after 7 years , violation of FCRA. I have a free yearly of my credit report evry year. I don't know how to get old ones. You can ask Equifax and buy them maybe. My score is 780 now.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So I thought this might interest some. I never thought I'd say this , but for once the NJ State Court & Appellate Division did the right thing.

A 56 page Opinion is pretty impressive. I studied what I could from the docket but the 1st Foreclosure is not available unless I order it & there were limited (only recent court filings) that I could actually view in the 2nd Foreclosure.

New Jersey actually ruled on the "sufficiency of the evidence". Imagine that.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Same here. I have no balance even with my first BOfA trying to collect and HELOC NRZ trying to collect (after Ditech) because they are non-secured , charged-off debts. Per credit reporting requirements, the credit bureaus must clear them after 7 years. You can sue them if they are on your credit report after 7 years , violation of FCRA. I have a free yearly of my credit report evry year. I don't know how to get old ones. You can ask Equifax and buy them maybe. My score is 780 now.
Gosh, my score, ten years in foreclosure is 574. Isn't that about as bad as it gets? And I have no other debt, nothing.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Gosh, my score, ten years in foreclosure is 574. Isn't that about as bad as it gets? And I have no other debt, nothing.
Out of curiosity, what is reporting on your credit report? Maybe BoA or Bayview is still reporting your loan?

My Transunion and Equifax FICO's revolve around the 740s-750s, but, Bank of America & AMC Mortgage stopped reporting my accounts years ago. All I have is the Modified Mortgage from Ocwen & another mortgage, as well as some low-balance credit cards.

574, is not terrific, but, not grossly terrible. Back in 2009, I had a 427 Score, and I really don't believe you can go lower than that. You could probably improve yours by getting a credit card, maybe a secured, or something.

Like I said though, I wonder if your mortgage is reporting? I bet that's it.

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Hear, hear.
Well it is a big shame. One citizen/victim had to pay/work for his own investigation of a massive crime/fraud against him/her while the cops/judges who are paid by his tax dollars help the criminal/looters to get away with fraud. I donot like to curse them but law of karma/cosmos never fails and and never forgives too and I have already seen it happening recently...

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Out of curiosity, what is reporting on your credit report? Maybe BoA or Bayview is still reporting your loan?

My Transunion and Equifax FICO's revolve around the 740s-750s, but, Bank of America & AMC Mortgage stopped reporting my accounts years ago. All I have is the Modified Mortgage from Ocwen & another mortgage, as well as some low-balance credit cards.

574, is not terrific, but, not grossly terrible. Back in 2009, I had a 427 Score, and I really don't believe you can go lower than that. You could probably improve yours by getting a credit card, maybe a secured, or something.

Like I said though, I wonder if your mortgage is reporting? I bet that's it.
Nothing's reporting at all. This is just from Credit Karma so it's not in depth or anything but a couple years ago Bayview was still reporting.

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
A quick legal/jurisdictional question to you all: If your home is in City A and the fraudulent document/s related to your home was prepared/signed in City B and filed in another city where the land records office which is City C. So who/which city cops have the Judicial/Legal Responsibility to investigate the crime?
Some say ANY city (A/B/C) can investigate the crime but some say City B (where the documents were prepared/signed) has the proper jurisdiction.. Any thoughts?

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
All are CRIMES as per texas criminal code. Securing a document with fraud (City B- signing/preparation) and also filing a fraudulent document in a Government office (is also a crime - City C) and the location of the property (city A) is also relevant to be the jurisdiction.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Have I mentioned that the passage of time doesn't develope a taste or a tolerance to mock executions? I've lost track but it must be close to a dozen times I've had to face down a trustee sale that would be postponed a couple days or a couple hours before time. The reason given "by operation of law" has been strictly true (TRO or a Chapter 13) in a few cases but the majority were postponed in fact because they knew a foreclosure would be unlawful and were trying to find out my level of resistance to it. Well, in part I suppose but largely they were coercive attempts to wear down said resistance so that they could induce me to pay more than owed or else to just give up.

These guys are like the mob or something. There should be a series like the Sopranos but without the charm and raviolis featuring the exploits of Foreclosure Bounty Hunters - Taking America One Home At A Time.

I'm a little over 24 hours before scheduled sale and - forgive me - making a feeble attempt at humor as stress relief.

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
Have I mentioned that the passage of time doesn't develope a taste or a tolerance to mock executions? I've lost track but it must be close to a dozen times I've had to face down a trustee sale that would be postponed a couple days or a couple hours before time. The reason given "by operation of law" has been strictly true (TRO or a Chapter 13) in a few cases but the majority were postponed in fact because they knew a foreclosure would be unlawful and were trying to find out my level of resistance to it. Well, in part I suppose but largely they were coercive attempts to wear down said resistance so that they could induce me to pay more than owed or else to just give up.

These guys are like the mob or something. There should be a series like the Sopranos but without the charm and raviolis featuring the exploits of Foreclosure Bounty Hunters - Taking America One Home At A Time.

I'm a little over 24 hours before scheduled sale and - forgive me - making a feeble attempt at humor as stress relief.
Good Luck ISISIS. Never back down & Beat those Vampires !!!

Reactions: isisis

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013

What? I thought your issue was settled with some agreement of non-disclosure etc...? Did they back out on it? Or It was for someone else in the forum?

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
And this is Notary Public Lynda Denise Marshall who fraudulently notarized 2 property related documents signed by Bubba Fangman and Myrlte Cox as Vice President while they are NOT. She refused to answer my legally allowed questions and Texas Secererary of State said they could not find her. She lived in Grand Prairie, TX and now lives in Arlington, TX and she committed this Fraud when working for Bank Of America. BOFA fraud investigators says, challenges me and says I cannot do anything. And JPMC's lawyers told that she NEVER visited /worked in Chase bank (A LIE in their legal discovery answers). Here is the pic in her office. View attachment 113

FedUp02

LoanSafe Member
Apr 26, 2009
Yes - Typical Bank of America employee. We dealt with too many to count and still got nowhere.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
We settled - awful terms - I made every payment and the checks were sent FedEx. They stopped crediting payments, sent some checks back and then filed a notice of sale. I filed a CFPB complaint and they immediately responded saying they were reviewing a new modification but then ceased communication.

Not that I wanted a flipping modification, that's been a scam all along. They induce default by telling you to skip payments then initiate foreclosure with added charges. That locks you into a higher interest rate and as the arrears accrue so do the charges which earn interest at the note rate. Once your principal balance has ballooned accordingly they then either foreclose knowing you can't catch up or they modify the new balance capitalizing it so you're paying interest on interest.

When Judge Christopher Klein awarded the Sundquists $45 million he mentioned this scheme. Wish there were more judges like him!

One thing may have happened judging from Auction.com they figured out my property is a lot more valuable than they thought despite its fixer-upper appearance. Who knows with these guys?

Like you I'm frustrated with the inadequacy of the legal system to protect property rights.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Found an interesting remedy though called Set Off, some states use Offset, same concept. It can be used in judicial or non judicial foreclosure if there are cross claims that offset the alleged debt. Here's a short and simple California Supreme Court case.

The lender owed the borrower a amount equal to the indebtedness under the note and the sale was overturned. What was owed wasn't damages but no reason it couldn't be. I figure the damages done to me by inducing default and preventing performance, loan charges imposed, preventing me from finding affordable terms by refinancing, legal and court fees, damaged credit, lost earnings etc., would offset nearly all my arrears. Still, I've learned enough about the legal system and its inability to provide equitable relief for what they perceive as "dead beat" homeowners to be too hopeful.

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Isisis: I am so sorry. I thought you are done with this nightmare. I guess the judges are bought out by the banks. I guess we need massive protests by homeowners/good ethical lawyers (if any left there)/good judges have to join and protest to the politicians/courts/counties etc so that our sufferings can be heard.

Reactions: isisis

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Found an interesting remedy though called Set Off, some states use Offset, same concept. It can be used in judicial or non judicial foreclosure if there are cross claims that offset the alleged debt. Here's a short and simple California Supreme Court case.

The lender owed the borrower a amount equal to the indebtedness under the note and the sale was overturned. What was owed wasn't damages but no reason it couldn't be. I figure the damages done to me by inducing default and preventing performance, loan charges imposed, preventing me from finding affordable terms by refinancing, legal and court fees, damaged credit, lost earnings etc., would offset nearly all my arrears. Still, I've learned enough about the legal system and its inability to provide equitable relief for what they perceive as "dead beat" homeowners to be too hopeful.
That's my reasoning in my answer and counterclaim. First of all, I don't owe the default servicer, BOfA, or the master-servicer, Ocwen any money because they did not lend any. On the contrary, they are making a killing off my loan. The people who suffered money damage (European CDO investors) licked their wounds and moved on. Secondly, I have not paid any ransom money to BOFA and Ocwen but have paid plenty in terms of my time, more than the money equivalence of dollars. Third, there is NO law that allows BOfA to forge the note to foreclose. If the courts want to be come the laughing stock of the nation let them be.

Do you want a loan mod? NO.
You need to pay to stay in the house!!! I don't want the house, show me who owns the house I'll return the house to them, I am just house-keeping for them for free. You can't force me to pay for something I don't want. If you order me to pay, I'll appeal.
End of story.

Reactions: just_me