Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Would you guys mind doing me a favor? Just please post anything, non-sensical or not, to help me bury this on bagels. Thank you.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Off topic maybe - but have you guys ever thought about sharing recipes? The topic of our section does have to do with bagels, even if not in a literal sense.

Could be fun. :)

Also - to fill up some more space. Is there a way other than pacer to view NY Appellate cases without using PACER? There is one person in particular who I want to follow.

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
Lastly... Is everyone staying warm? It’s freezing & nasty here. The one nice thing, is they are already putting up Christmas decorations & it’s the time of the year that the city actually cleans the streets for tourism.

❄ ⛄

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
Steak mashanadas.

I prefer filet mignon rare. Cook steak you prefer, mashed potatoes, peas and gravy. Cut up steak and mix it all together.Grab or make some empanada shells and load them up. Stuff it in the deep fryer.

Rainy as well.

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
Chicken chaloodles.

Chicken breasts pan fried, noodles of your choice, I prefer extra wide egg noodles. Jalapeño green pepper diced. Jar of spicy cheese sauce. Cook noodles normally and chicken separately. Mash it all together after cooking and enjoy. Careful with pepper amount. This can get hot quickly.

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
Red.
1/3 cup fireball.
2/3 cup fit & active fruit punch.

Sweety sweet tea.
Pink lemonade and iced tea mix.
Peach brandy (I like e&j)

Sour appleade
Ciroc sour apple vodka
Hampton dairy iced tea.

Rumchata. It’s good by itself.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I make a mean Chicken Cacciatore-secret ingredient some chopped bacon. The fat renders into the gravy & makes it sooooo rich.

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
Parmesan ranch chicken

Put boneless chicken breasts in large bowl, coat with ranch dressing. Stir all around to fully coat them. Then coat each piece with bread crumb mix--I usually use shake & bake parmesan. Bake until 160 degrees inside. Quick and easy meal, and even my picky daughter loves them. I pair these with some roasted veggies, either Brussels sprouts with butter, garlic and parmesan or broccoli with chopped red bell peppers.

Bonus points if you mix your own bread crumbs mix....I like garlic, onion, parmesan and Italian seasonings together.

Reactions: OneHugeMess

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
I have a dumb question because I'm dealing with a dumb agency. Of what relevance is a PSA that wasn't even executed by the agency? Like what was that meant to prove? LMAO

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
I have a dumb question because I'm dealing with a dumb agency. Of what relevance is a PSA that wasn't even executed by the agency? Like what was that meant to prove? LMAO
Without knowing the full context, it could actually be useful for them. Not necessarily so, but it could be. Example:

Pretender Lender A claims to assign the "loan" to Swindler B. Swindler B then sells it off to a fake trustee for a fake trust--we'll call it Crook C. Crook C then assigns servicing authority to the Dumb Agency D that you're dealing with. While the PSA that names Crook C does not name Dumb Agency D, D can then come along and produce a doctored POA between C and D. This could be a step for them trying to prove chain of title, and then agency relationship from there.

Of course, the parties are rather interchangeable in my example, they all seem to blur together into one big fat ball of con artists and scammers really. But I hope you get the idea, lol

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Without knowing the full context, it could actually be useful for them. Not necessarily so, but it could be. Example:

Pretender Lender A claims to assign the "loan" to Swindler B. Swindler B then sells it off to a fake trustee for a fake trust--we'll call it Crook C. Crook C then assigns servicing authority to the Dumb Agency D that you're dealing with. While the PSA that names Crook C does not name Dumb Agency D, D can then come along and produce a doctored POA between C and D. This could be a step for them trying to prove chain of title, and then agency relationship from there.

Of course, the parties are rather interchangeable in my example, they all seem to blur together into one big fat ball of con artists and scammers really. But I hope you get the idea, lol

LMAO.

They're making the same stupid argument they make when you challenge Assignments. You can't challenge the Assignment because you are not a party. It's so dumb. So now they're trying to say they can enforce the PSA & somehow it has some legal effect, when it wasn't even executed by HUD. If anything they're making my Negligence Counts stronger not weaker. Big dummies.

kraftykrab

LoanSafe Member
Jan 27, 2014
LMAO.

They're making the same stupid argument they make when you challenge Assignments. You can't challenge the Assignment because you are not a party. It's so dumb. So now they're trying to say they can enforce the PSA & somehow it has some legal effect, when it wasn't even executed by HUD. If anything they're making my Negligence Counts stronger not weaker. Big dummies.
In the same sense that you cannot challenge the contract because you're not a party to it, they also cannot rely on the contract or enforce a benefit of the contract because THEY are not a party to it. lol that's ridiculous.....

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
In the same sense that you cannot challenge the contract because you're not a party to it, they also cannot rely on the contract or enforce a benefit of the contract because THEY are not a party to it. lol that's ridiculous.....
Oh it's even more ridiculous. 3 pieces of evidence:
The PSA not executed by them;
A Declaration by some fool who thinks he is in the District Court of California instead of NJ;
A totally meaningless report by another judge in a different suit that thinks the SOL began to run before the injuries were even suffered. That judge said the SOL started to run in 2010. LMAO my loan wasn't sold til 2013.

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
I am still waiting for the transcriber to file the corrected transcript and the eventual notice of opening brief due. I have a feeling that somebody (Bank of America?) pressuring to delay the appeal to run out the SOL on fraud charges. I 've read a case where the pro se homeowner alleged forgery and fraud, complaint was filed in 2013 just recently decided last month (affirmed for the banksters, he 's still in the home) after 6 years. I am contemplating filing a complaint with the state bar (cc. to the Attorney General office) against the crooked lawyers but sometime I do feel sorry for them because they could potentially face disbarment. Any suggestion from you'all? To file or not to file?