Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
On a different more irritating note, apparently I called myself today 5 times. Everytime I answered it, it was Microsoft shutting down my IP, LOL. I finally got so pissed I pressed 1 to speak to a rep & when I got a live person I screamed that I was going to the FBI. Hopefully that did the trick.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Does anyone have a quick reference to Freddie's servicing guide procedures in foreclosures? I have the Fannie one but a friend needs Freddie.

If you have it please post-I don't really need to start reading Freddie's BS, right now.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
You guys know how you read something a hundred times & then BOOM something jumps out at you?

I've read materials hundreds of times and just had a BOOM moment.

Funny how the very agency charged with enforcing the Fair Housing Act uses the term "segregation" in their training materials. "Under DASP HUD segregates loans into two types of sales....

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Oh my dear, I'm so heartbroken.

OK so wanda rant, Hogar Hispano who has touted how great they are as a non profit, is in bed with Goldman Sachs.

These are the type of things that keep that awful bile in the back of my throat, day, after day, after day.....

Desert Island it is...………..

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
;)
Motion to Compel

Here's a request made by CFBC when Ocwen refused to supply additional discovery. (circa 2018) Maybe they should just admit they had NO adequate procedures in place verfiying the accuracy and compliance of, well, anything.

This is perfect timing, my dear. krafty can use some of this right about now.

Thank you for supporting my petition
:)

CAbooboo

LoanSafe Member
Jan 22, 2017
Will everyone please sign my petition?

Subject: STOP HUD from disclosing Personal Identifying Information(PII)

Hi,

The potential for fraud & identity theft is great. HUD's disclosure of this information is illegal.

That's why I created a petition to US Department of Housing and Urban Development, which says:

"HUD's Vacant Loan Sales disclose PII of deceased borrowers in a data room to qualified bidders, while HUD has also lowered the standards to become a qualified bidder. "

Will you sign this petition? Click here:

Thanks!
Why certainly Mz. Robo !
Mission accomplished =)

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Wanted to ask -- do we have any member here who has actually attempted a Quiet Title Action? Does anybody know anyone? It would seem to me, that it would have a strong likelihood working on a very old Home Equity or HELOC loan in 2nd or 3rd position.

I don't know anyone, but I did just email you a sample. Sorry it took so long, I got distracted LMAO.

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have a quick reference to Freddie's servicing guide procedures in foreclosures? I have the Fannie one but a friend needs Freddie.

If you have it please post-I don't really need to start reading Freddie's BS, right now.
If you have a more specific area you’re looking for, I have some time to read through it today.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
If you have a more specific area you’re looking for, I have some time to read through it today.

The handling of the Note. Servicer suing for foreclosure, Freddie is investor & it looks like WF is in possession. I'm assuming they're the Doc Custodian but there is no PSA in the record, so all he needs to do is raise a genuine issue of fact. Freddie's servicing guide sucks because it doesn't have a table of contents...

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So now the games begin.....
Did anyone else get a stupid email from the Equifax settlement stating your claim will be denied if you don't provide more info? It's not my fault you stupid people didn't do the math & didn't get a big enough penalty. Stop wasting my time.

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
The handling of the Note. Servicer suing for foreclosure, Freddie is investor & it looks like WF is in possession. I'm assuming they're the Doc Custodian but there is no PSA in the record, so all he needs to do is raise a genuine issue of fact. Freddie's servicing guide sucks because it doesn't have a table of contents...
Here’s a ruling I found, I’ll keep looking you’re right Freddie is pita

Shteeeven

LoanSafe Member
Dec 5, 2017
I think this is what you’re looking for

Elle

LoanSafe Member
Aug 16, 2016
"“Freddie Mac is a GSE [government-sponsored enterprise] that publicly declares its policy to foreclose through its servicers”;"

And this is how the government sponsored entities (FNMA/ FHLMC) steal homes because the GSE's make their own law in their own handbook defying common laws that have been on the books for centuries.

Annie Mac

LoanSafe Member
Aug 19, 2011
Oregon
Friends...keep up the good work. I hit the overcooked timer and cannot even engage in conversations or read documents at this point. I am just the turtle, taking a rest under the tree, while the rabbit runs around madly spouting legalize nonsense. In time, maybe a long time down the road, I shall shake my legs and continue on this path, with perfect timing to get there before the rabbit. What can a turtle do, when it has been over a decade, and we are into decade two?

moretrouble

LoanSafe Member
Nov 14, 2009
Hot-off the press.
Another win for the homeowner. The Oregon Court of Appeals gets it. Bank of New York v. Owen

Owen was non-judicially foreclosed in 2011. In 2015 servicer filed a Forced Entry Detainer action (eviction ) to recover the property and kick Owen out.

"The trial court agreed with plaintiff on the first point and ruled that defendant was precluded from introducing any evidence relating to the validity of the trustee’s sale because “the present FED action is not the appropriate forum to challenge the prior foreclosure.”
Reversed and remanded.
Can not foreclose on a fraudulent assignment. Nonjudicial trustee's sale was invalid.:):D:D

Reactions: just_me and Elle

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Hot-off the press.
Another win for the homeowner. The Oregon Court of Appeals gets it. Bank of New York v. Owen

Owen was non-judicially foreclosed in 2011. In 2015 servicer filed a Forced Entry Detainer action (eviction ) to recover the property and kick Owen out.

"The trial court agreed with plaintiff on the first point and ruled that defendant was precluded from introducing any evidence relating to the validity of the trustee’s sale because “the present FED action is not the appropriate forum to challenge the prior foreclosure.”
Reversed and remanded.
Can not foreclose on a fraudulent assignment. Nonjudicial trustee's sale was invalid.:):D:D

NICE!

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Third, the "Hedging Loophole": Non-Hedging Can Be Hedging. The new Volcker Rule will permit hedging that does not hedge—or what might be termed, "Humpty Dumpty Hedging": a hedge is whatever the bank says it is1 (which the new Volcker Rule will not then apply to). The new Volcker Rule, like the 2018 proposal, apparently eliminates the requirement that hedging activities "demonstrably" hedge anything.

I love this!

"’When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean – neither more nor less.’ ‘The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’ ‘The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master – that’s all.’" LEWIS CARROLL (Charles L. Dodgson), Through the Looking-Glass, chapter 6, p. 205 (1934). First published in 1872.