Bagels at a Bar Mitzvah

TXWilly

LoanSafe Member
Mar 21, 2013
Also I found this info. So within 2011- 2014 JPMC paid 35B$ in penalties/fines/settlements. And yet they continued to be crooks all the way till now and beyond. So what the ******* cfpb and warren done to these crooks? Nothing?
The Bottom Line

All in all, JP Morgan was fined $35,241,500,000 in a three-and-a-half year period. Nearly all of the penalties were tied to the financial crisis and the company’s promotion and use of mortgage-backed securities.
The issues go beyond what we have outlined above, as the company still has a fair amount of ongoing litigation that could cut into future revenues. Investors would do well to keep an eye on any developments for JPM and any further fines it may face as the bank tries to dig its way out of the hole it left in the markets during the recent financial crisis.
Follow us on Twitter @Dividenddotcom.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
Also I found this info. So within 2011- 2014 JPMC paid 35B$ in penalties/fines/settlements. And yet they continued to be crooks all the way till now and beyond. So what the ******* cfpb and warren done to these crooks? Nothing?
The Bottom Line

All in all, JP Morgan was fined $35,241,500,000 in a three-and-a-half year period. Nearly all of the penalties were tied to the financial crisis and the company’s promotion and use of mortgage-backed securities.
The issues go beyond what we have outlined above, as the company still has a fair amount of ongoing litigation that could cut into future revenues. Investors would do well to keep an eye on any developments for JPM and any further fines it may face as the bank tries to dig its way out of the hole it left in the markets during the recent financial crisis.
Follow us on Twitter @Dividenddotcom.
I think these lawsuits are useful evidence. I'm using NY AG lawsuit and monitoring of Ocwen, plus CFBC. (judicial notice) Funny thing, I used this for the first MSJ and now 4 years later, both entities have done this a second time in a follow-up suit. (Promises made are promises broken. The fraud and fleecing continues.) I will let you know how that goes. If they have legal language that says their plea deal cant be used, you can always use OTHER parts of the activity that CAN be used.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
TXWilly, I hope all goes well in court! I remember you've got a lot in this, yes, complex.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
If I don't stop getting bogus phone calls on my cell phones (3-2 business & 1 personal) I am going to SCREAM Tonight my apple account got compromised on my "old lady flip phone". WTF it's not even an apple.

Seriously, how many unnecessary phone calls a day does one have to endure?
:mad:

OneHugeMess

LoanSafe Member
May 30, 2016
If I don't stop getting bogus phone calls on my cell phones (3-2 business & 1 personal) I am going to SCREAM Tonight my apple account got compromised on my "old lady flip phone". WTF it's not even an apple.

But, But... you don't want a free all expenses paid trip to the Dominican Republic, courtesy of Marriott Hotels? What is wrong with you women??? Lmao.

3 Calls a Day is nothing. Up until a few months ago, I was getting 5-6 just in the morning, and another 2-3 around lunch time. I finally had enough and downloaded a Robocall Blocking App. That reduced them to about one call a day, and when I finally had enough, I decided to block all calls that were not in my contacts. Probably extreme, but I get a log of every attempted call, and I call back the ones that seem important. I love the silence.

Wanda... If you have T-Mobile, or Sprint - There may be a option you can enable on your account for free, that blocks known spam callers on the network. It doesn't require a smart phone either. AT&T may have a option as well.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015

Did you get sales listed or did they take this from your public comments? I saw the attachment and wondered if it was possible, this is one of the reasons I would be most likely to post an anonymous comment. That did take guts. If it's just sales and marketing robocalls you can remove yourself from these lists. My area is with Attorney General. (google yours) Some people actually do this to make money suing these agressive marketers. (power to the people but not for me) It's x amount per violation when they call your cell or landline when you are removed from that. I've got better things to do. It's about the same to spend x on the lottery and that's much easier way for me to make money! (Just kidden)

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
"Predictive dialers" always call back more during the same time period that you last answered. Ocwen use to do this to me. God forbid you should answer your phone during lunch hour. They also put out "fishing inquiries" outside of the time they were allowed to call. They wanted to verify that yes, I was screening during the day. Sneaky arse bastards. It's like stalking.

CAbooboo

LoanSafe Member
Jan 22, 2017
That's just it, now that damage can't be corrected (in equity) you are entitled to sue for damages in law. A piece of property which is considered something unique was taken from you while equity stood by helpless to prevent it but now you can seek relief in a court of law. It's threshold issue and nonsense but there you go. Such is the arbitrary nature of the legal system.

Yvanova, in many ways a brilliant decision drawing from Restatement of Contracts, case law and basic common sense (a void thing is as no thing) determined a homeowner is wronged if foreclosed on by someone other than the actual debt owner but curiously stopped short of providing preemptive relief. This of course is akin to telling a stalker victim to come back for protection after they've been shot but I suppose the thought of dockets clogged by homeowners reluctant to willingly provide the bank with a free house was persuasive.

Second misconception is that relief is a foreseeable likelihood or even attainable. With the disparity of economics they are simply allowing individuals to play litigation roulette and become further injured by costs and fees.

The civil court system is not set up to afford justice between unequal opponents. It's exhaustive and expensive. Presumably regulatory agencies have a responsibility to make it unnecessary in mortgage loans.

Isisis
Been following this guy for awhile on his blog and LinkedIn. Here’s a post from July 3rd RE a California Supreme Court ruling. Wanted to share in case it helps someone and see what you think ... or rather, read what you think !

Hope the link works. Noted he’d some issues with the website.. hmmm .. wonder why!?!
BTW How’re the kitties? Imagine all kids are playing together or cohabitating nicely ?!
Take care

Reactions: isisis

CAbooboo

LoanSafe Member
Jan 22, 2017
OMG, you are such a great inspiration. Please send me your personal email so if the thread crashes( or worse) I can contact you.

[email protected]
Mz Wanda ... my New Jersey hero ! Hee hee
Will shoot an email soon. We chatted months ago via outside email (just can’t recall what email I used ... don’t remember what I had for breakfast either tho !) . I do indeed want to keep in touch when and if, after this impossible mission becomes possible, self-destructs ! Take care

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Tx Willy,

I'm glad the BFP links were useful to you. I'd meant to leave a link to their source, Texas-Opinions.com, which cites controlling authority on various subjects, though perhaps you've already found it. There's also more case law on BFP with some that might be specific to the buyer's fraud in not undoing the sale or fraudulent transfer.

I suppose the question might come down to what's considered notice and that appears to be interpreted with some leniency.

A transferee who takes property with knowledge of such facts as would excite the suspicions of a person of ordinary prudence and put him on inquiry of the fraudulent nature of an alleged transfer does not take the property in good faith and is not a bona fide purchaser. See Wright v. Lynn, 16 Tex. 34, 1856 WL 4851.

A "the suspicions of a person of ordinary prudence" doesn't seem to be too high a bar.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
So, I just checked on my most recent FOIA Request again. Estimated completion date 6/27/19. How typical

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Another wanda rant, it seems terribly unfair that the Federal Gov't has 60 days to answer a complaint.

I mean, they have so many more resources than we do, but they're afforded more time than we are.....

Is there, or will there ever be a level playing field?

Javagold

LoanSafe Member
Mar 2, 2012
Another wanda rant, it seems terribly unfair that the Federal Gov't has 60 days to answer a complaint.

I mean, they have so many more resources than we do, but they're afforded more time than we are.....

Is there, or will there ever be a level playing field?
Go check the dates on my mediation administrative order. Dates requested by the lowlife debt collection attorney, by the way. Havent received 1 piece of paper back from them yet. Not mediation. Not QWR. Not Discovery.

isisis

LoanSafe Member
Jun 22, 2010
North bay
Isisis
Been following this guy for awhile on his blog and LinkedIn. Here’s a post from July 3rd RE a California Supreme Court ruling. Wanted to share in case it helps someone and see what you think ... or rather, read what you think !

Hope the link works. Noted he’d some issues with the website.. hmmm .. wonder why!?!
BTW How’re the kitties? Imagine all kids are playing together or cohabitating nicely ?!
Take care
Since you asked.....

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Go check the dates on my mediation administrative order. Dates requested by the lowlife debt collection attorney, by the way. Havent received 1 piece of paper back from them yet. Not mediation. Not QWR. Not Discovery.

The judge gave them 60 days to respond to Discovery. Has it been 60 days? If it has, I'll send you a sample Motion for Sanctions. The judge also gave them 120 days to file for MSJ, which is next month. Looks like (if they send you discovery) they're plan is to overwhelm you. Before you have a chance to dissect their Discovery, they're going to hit you with an MSJ.

Also interesting to note the Court's order (even if they had offered you a mod) violates your rights under RESPA. You have 7 days under RESPA to accept or deny a mod. They can't shorten it to 3.

wanda robo

LoanSafe Member
Sep 29, 2012
NJ
Oh my Lord, I don't know what to say. I said she was gorgeous & a handful from day one, But it worked for you. How beautiful is she. Imagine that, my friend, You've welcomed a terrier into your life.

I wish you the best, as always, Sandy.

PS, be prepared to have your heart broken, my friend. In a big way.

just_me

LoanSafe Member
Sep 14, 2015
I love this line from this article:

So, the lesson here: good news for all you banks out there who do not exist yet hold debt .
This is only because they held the Note. (according to the ruling) If a party holds the Note, the mortgage assignment isn't necessary (per the ruling). The court here chose to disregard the fraud and make it irrelevant. It's a legal workaround to avoid addressing illegal activity and fraud docs. (we don't need to address it, so we won't) Another one is saying you don't have standing to challenge the fraudulent transfer because you are not a party or the parties accepting it agree to ratify the, cough, error. This is not necessarily 100% correct either, because it deprives one of property and that IS what gives you standing.