Recent content by loansafemember

  1. L

    Item Is Suppressed Pending Credit Grantor Update

    My credit reports are showing a delinquent account. Pay status 120 days past due. I was late on that loan in 2013, but the loan was modified and is now current. The way it's reported makes it appear that I'm still choosing not to pay the bill. So I'm wondering, is it being reported correctly...
  2. L

    Monthly Expenses Calculation

    Spent four months submitting paperwork. HAMP denial reason over the phone was "no risk of imminent default" because we're not behind on payments. There's about 150k of equity in the property so would we be wasting time with an appeal - because the incentive is for them to foreclose? Further...
  3. L

    Monthly Expenses Calculation

    That's for an in-house mod, right. For HAMP, the monthly housing payment must be 31% of gross. So it doesn't matter what you spend your remaining 69% of income on. In theory :)
  4. L

    Monthly Expenses Calculation

    So HAMP tries to make the monthly payment on your primary residence 31% of your monthly gross. Monthly payment meaning principal, interest, taxes, insurance, and HOA fees. EG: $3,000 monthly gross = a new PITIA payment of $930 They ask about student loan payments, mortgages on other...
  5. L

    Monthly Expenses Calculation

    We're applying for a mod from Wells Fargo and have a couple questions. 1) Why does the application ask about food, clothing, and TV costs. Non-installment, non housing related expenses don't go into official calculations, correct? 2) HAMP is flawed in that when your rate goes up after 5 years...