Popular LoanSafe Articles
- CFPB Takes Action Against Co-Founders of T3Leads
- Florida Title Agent and Co-Conspirator Plead Guilty in $10 Million Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- Can a senior citizen get a 30-year loan?
- Refinance Mortgage Applications Increase as Rates Fall in Latest MBA Weekly Survey
- Can I get a loan modification if my mortgage is not behind?
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation Agrees to Pay $113 Million to Feds Over Faulty FHA Loans
- Owner of California Loan Modification Company Pleads Guilty
- Free Loan Modification Program
- How long does a loan modification take?
- Declaring Bankruptcy on Manufactured Home Mortgage
Latest Mortgage News
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday November 15, 2017
- House Passage of Flood Bill Critical Step toward Reauthorization, Reform
- REALTORS®, Home Builders and Affordable Housing Advocates Rally Together to Denounce Federal Tax Reform Plan That Would Hurt Middle-Class Californians
- National Association of Realtors® Outlines Concerns in Advance of Tax Reform Vote
- Homeowners: Great Time to Sell, But Not to Buy and Here’s Why
- New Home Purchase Mortgage Applications Rebound in October, Up 16.1 Percent Year Over Year
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday November 14, 2017
- CoreLogic Reports Mortgage Delinquency Rates Lowest in More Than a Decade