Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Can You Qualify for a Mortgage on Workers Comp?
- How long after foreclosure can I purchase a home?
- How to stop a house foreclosure in Ohio
- New Home Sales at the Highest Pace Since January 2008
- Sovereign Citizens Sentenced to Prison for Stealing Vacant Homes and Filing False Claims to Intimidate Officials
- Ocwen agrees to $225 million settlement with the state of California
- Why do lenders prefer a loan modification over a foreclosure?
- Can a Person with no Credit Score Get a Mortgage?
- Pennsylvania Owner of Mortgage and Title Companies Charged in $13 Million Fraud
- Short Sale Fraud
Latest Mortgage News
- New 2018 FHA Loan Limits
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday January 3, 2018
- PHH Mortgage Corp. Settles Lawsuit With State Attorney Generals for $45 Million
- Mortgage Applications Decrease Over the Past Two Weeks
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday January 2, 2018
- What 2018 Tax Reform Means to Homeowners and Mortgages
- Current Mortgage Rates for Friday December 29, 2017
- November 2017 Home Sales Rise