(LoanSafe.org) — There are bad loan modifications out there, and the purpose of this article is to show why some are better than others and to seek out any bad mortgage loan modifications to try to fix the defects before they cause more distress to homeowners, investors, and communities all across America. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Can I get a commercial loan with bad credit?
- Can a senior citizen get a 30-year loan?
- Vallejo Business Owner Arrested for Alleged Foreclosure-Rescue Fraud Scheme
- Can I Lock in a Mortgage Rate for 6 Months?
- How long is your mortgage loan in underwriting?
- Qualify for FHA Loan With Only 0.5% Down Payment
- Federal Stafford Student Loan Forgiveness
- What is confirmation from a mortgage company?
- Are There Car Loans Specialized For Students?
- Can I Get Money Back With a Home Loan?
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court