(LoanSafe.org) — There are bad loan modifications out there, and the purpose of this article is to show why some are better than others and to seek out any bad mortgage loan modifications to try to fix the defects before they cause more distress to homeowners, investors, and communities all across America. (more…)
California Mortgage ExpertCaliber Home Loans
Michael Nazarinia is a Licensed Mortgage Loan Originator, Homeowner Advocate & Consultant. He is an expert in the decision making process of choosing the right mortgage loan for a home loan purchase or refinance for those who are new to home-ownership, or those who are trying to become homeowners again after a recent economic hardship that has now passed such as Bankruptcy, Foreclosure, Modification, Short Sale or Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure.
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Mobile Home Financing With Green Tree
- The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007-2016
- How Can I Determine The Value of a Mobile Home?
- Current Mortgage Rates Drop
- Best home loans for first time homebuyers
- Iceland Sentences 26 Corrupt Bankers To 74 Years In Prison
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- What does loss mitigation mean?
- Government Grants to Stop Foreclosure
- FTC List of Banned Mortgage and Debt Relief Companies
Latest Mortgage News
- Home Prices Climb to 6.2 Percent; Eclipse 2016 High
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday August 14, 2017
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday August 7, 2017
- Housing Market Continues to Improve
- Current Mortgage Rates for Thursday August 3, 2017
- Study Shows Downpayments Help Prevent Mortgage Delinquencies and Defaults
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday August 2, 2017
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 2.8 Percent for the Week Ending July 28, 2017