Calculating your mortgage payment based on your interest rate isn’t as complicated as you might think. There are many calculation tools available to help you accurately determine what your payment will be, based on different interest rates. The interest rate isn’t the only thing that determines your mortgage payment amount, however. You also need to consider insurance, taxes, your loan type, loan balance, etc. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Mobile Home Financing With Green Tree
- The Mortgage Forgiveness Debt Relief Act of 2007-2016
- How Can I Determine The Value of a Mobile Home?
- Current Mortgage Rates Drop
- Best home loans for first time homebuyers
- Iceland Sentences 26 Corrupt Bankers To 74 Years In Prison
- Government Grants to Stop Foreclosure
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- What does loss mitigation mean?
- FTC List of Banned Mortgage and Debt Relief Companies
Latest Mortgage News
- Home Prices Climb to 6.2 Percent; Eclipse 2016 High
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday August 14, 2017
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday August 7, 2017
- Housing Market Continues to Improve
- Current Mortgage Rates for Thursday August 3, 2017
- Study Shows Downpayments Help Prevent Mortgage Delinquencies and Defaults
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday August 2, 2017
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 2.8 Percent for the Week Ending July 28, 2017