(Source: Tulsa World By PATRICIA MERTZ ESSWEIN) – You’re in or nearing retirement, and you’re wrestling with some tough financial issues. Perhaps you have a lot of wealth tied up in your home that you’d really like to tap to help generate retirement income. Short of selling and moving, a reverse mortgage may be the way to go. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- What is a car loan?
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- How Can I Determine The Value of a Mobile Home?
- Mobile Home Financing With Green Tree
- Can I Lock in a Mortgage Rate for 6 Months?
- Can I defer a mortgage payment?
- How Many Times Can a Loan Modification be Done?
- Maryland Real Estate Agent Sentenced to Over Two Years in Prison for Baltimore Mortgage Fraud Scheme
- What does a foreclosure notice look like?
- Foreclosures Causing Homeowners to Commit Suicide
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court