(Source: Tulsa World By PATRICIA MERTZ ESSWEIN) – You’re in or nearing retirement, and you’re wrestling with some tough financial issues. Perhaps you have a lot of wealth tied up in your home that you’d really like to tap to help generate retirement income. Short of selling and moving, a reverse mortgage may be the way to go. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Do Real Estate Agents Get Benefits?
- California SB 30 Aims to Get Rid of State Taxes on Short Sales
- FHA Market Share of U.S. Mortgages
- Illinois Real Estate Appraiser Guilty of Evading More Than $550,000 in Personal Income Taxes
- Can the lender include late payments into the loan modification?
- Learning How a Loan Modification Works
- How long does a loan modification take?
- Is it possible to obtain a second loan modification?
- Mortgage Applications for New Homes Decrease in July
- Why is it important to hire an attorney when filing bankruptcy?
Latest Mortgage News
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday November 15, 2017
- House Passage of Flood Bill Critical Step toward Reauthorization, Reform
- REALTORS®, Home Builders and Affordable Housing Advocates Rally Together to Denounce Federal Tax Reform Plan That Would Hurt Middle-Class Californians
- National Association of Realtors® Outlines Concerns in Advance of Tax Reform Vote
- Homeowners: Great Time to Sell, But Not to Buy and Here’s Why
- New Home Purchase Mortgage Applications Rebound in October, Up 16.1 Percent Year Over Year
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday November 14, 2017
- CoreLogic Reports Mortgage Delinquency Rates Lowest in More Than a Decade