Manufactured homes can be extremely difficult to qualify for in certain scenarios. We have received a tremendous amount of calls on this topic and would like to make sure everyone understands the options that are available. Throughout this article we will be talking about the loan requirements on typical manufactured home financing and also providing solutions that are outside the box as well. (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Sample Loan Modification Hardship Letter
- What does a loan processor do?
- How Many Times Can a Loan Modification be Done?
- What is referred status when applying for a mortgage loan modification?
- Is it possible to obtain a second loan modification?
- How long does a loan modification take?
- Can I get a loan modification if my mortgage is not behind?
- Learning How a Loan Modification Works
- Can the lender include late payments into the loan modification?
- Mortgage Guide: Title Insurance Explained
Latest Mortgage News
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday November 15, 2017
- House Passage of Flood Bill Critical Step toward Reauthorization, Reform
- REALTORS®, Home Builders and Affordable Housing Advocates Rally Together to Denounce Federal Tax Reform Plan That Would Hurt Middle-Class Californians
- National Association of Realtors® Outlines Concerns in Advance of Tax Reform Vote
- Homeowners: Great Time to Sell, But Not to Buy and Here’s Why
- New Home Purchase Mortgage Applications Rebound in October, Up 16.1 Percent Year Over Year
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday November 14, 2017
- CoreLogic Reports Mortgage Delinquency Rates Lowest in More Than a Decade