Choosing only 10 this year was next to impossible, but somehow we managed. Incidentally, we’d like to throw a special shout out to Angelo Mozilo of Countrywide for making this year’s list extra debacle-riffic. Thanks! â€“ The Consumerist (more…)
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Assessed Value Vs Appraised Value
- I’m Behind On My Second Mortgage, Will They Take My home?
- Consolidate Your Debt – Live Smart!
- What is confirmation from a mortgage company?
- Former Washington AG Files Lawsuit Against Loan Officer for Illegal Loan Modification Services
- Five Tips for Refinancing an Investment Property
- Owner of San Diego Mortgage Company to Serve 41 Months in Prison
- A.G. Schneiderman Announces $100 Million Expansion Of Foreclosure Prevention Efforts For New York Families
- Questions to Ask Yourself Before Spending More on Your Mortgage
- Does defaulting on rent affect my credit?
Latest Mortgage News
- Will blockchain technology save the mortgage industry billions of dollars?
- Mississippi Real Estate Investors Plead Guilty to Foreclosure Auction Bid Rigging
- Current Mortgage Rates for Tuesday April 10, 2018
- Wells Fargo Allegedly Facing $1 Billion Fine for Mortgage and Insurance Abuses
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday April 4, 2018
- Mortgage Applications Decrease 3.3%
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday April 2, 2018
- Iraq vet given home free and clean after US Bank foreclosure thrown out of court