CNBC’ Rick Santelli discusses the Realtors call for a mortgage liquidity fund with Peter Wallison, Former Treasury General Counsel.
Popular LoanSafe Articles
- Get a mortgage after foreclosure, short sale and or bankruptcy
- Iceland Sentences 26 Corrupt Bankers To 74 Years In Prison
- Current Mortgage Rates Drop
- Loan Modification
- How Are 401k Loans Treated in Bankruptcy?
- What is a mortgage loan audit?
- What does loss mitigation mean?
- Bank of America to face racketeering lawsuit for denying loan modifications
- Mobile Home Financing With Green Tree
- Sample Loan Modification Hardship Letter
Latest Mortgage News
- Current Mortgage Rates for Friday July 21, 2017
- Three California residents sentenced to a combined 39 years in prison for nationwide loan modification scam
- California Real Estate Agent Pleads Guilty In Connection With Scheme To Defraud Homeowners And Mortgage Holders
- Current Mortgage Rates for Wednesday July 19, 2017
- Mortgage Applications Increase for the Week Ending July 14, 2017
- Current Mortgage Rates for Monday July 17, 2017
- Mortgage Performance Improves in First Quarter of 2017
- Current Mortgage Rates for Thursday July 13, 2017