Home Loans and Support

Who Is This Company ?

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by Ladybug, Apr 3, 2012.

1. Ladybug

Ladybug LoanSafe Member

I recently received a letter from Modlegalus and I was wondering who they are and are they legal. Im in need of help with my mortgage and I will be working all week trying to find someone to help us. I have a loan with BAC and for some reason I cant get my rep in customer service for the office of the president to call. He called twice and i missed the call and i have call back about 7 to 8 times and he still wont call. My mortgage is suppose to be in review but I dont really believe it is because he wont call back. My file may be just sitting on someone's desk waiting to just foreclose on my property but Im praying that God do a miracle for us. I dont know what to do.

LADYBUG
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hello Ladybug,

I'm not too sure who this Modlegalus company is and I would be very wary about providing them any information. I would contact the executive's office and let them know that the rep assigned to your account has not been returning your calls and you need status on the modification. It is very important to find out the status of your account even if it is from another rep..

[TABLE="class: Bs nH iY"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: Bu"]BofA executive team
    1-704-386-5687[​IMG]

[/TD]
    [TD="class: Bu"][/TD]
    [TD="class: Bu"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]