Home Loans and Support

Who is AMS Servicing?

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by taylor44, Sep 29, 2010.

1. taylor44

taylor44 LoanSafe Member

I got a voice mail from them stating that they are calling on behalf of Bank of America and want to discuss my options with me. # is 877-863-9324
    ????
    TY
  2. Moe

Moe Call 1-800-779-4547 Staff Member Loan Safe Mortgage

Never heard of them. This is what I found on Google, AMS Home. I assume they are a specialty outsourcing firm for BofA.
  3. b6tbfmp

b6tbfmp LoanSafe Member

AMS handles the HAFA services. I am being foreclosed on and received a letter that they offer solutions before foreclosure, i.e. short sale with 3K moving expenses that they pay you.
  4. Mamboson

Mamboson LoanSafe Member

Is there anything more on this? I am 18 months in with BOA and I just received a call today from AMS (I submitted new docs to the OOP assigned negotiator Ms. Parker 3 weeks ago and haven't heard back). Who is AMS? Should I expect good or bad things from this phone call? Why are they SO intent on not putting anything in writing???!!!??
    TIA