Home Loans and Support

which department at Litton Loan?

Discussion in 'Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure - Do You Need Help to ' started by noguiltwalkawayca, Mar 30, 2009.

  1. noguiltwalkawayca

    noguiltwalkawayca LoanSafe Member

    i have decided to walk away, and am officially one month late as of tomorrow. Does anyone know which department to discuss the situation with? Loss Mitigation or Executive Resolution team. i've seen both numbers on this site.
    I prefer a deed in lieu because a short sale seems like more of a hassle.
    I've also considered just saying nothing but am hoping i can get something in exchange for signing the title over and avoiding them paying a legal department to foreclose.

    noguilt aka Patrick
  2. thenders

    thenders LoanSafe Member

    Hi Noguilt,

    I found that talking with ERT got a better result because Loss Mitigation seems to just be a CSR/Collector that uses the title of "early loss mitigator" to give you the false hope that you are talking to someone in Loss Mitigation. So, start with ERT and see what that gets you! It got me a name of a person who's handling my file and I'm now starting to just correspond with her. Hope this helps!! Good Luck!!

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy