Home Loans and Support

What to Expect?

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by lostincredit, Jul 20, 2013.

1. lostincredit

lostincredit LoanSafe Member

This is my first post after a lot of reading, thank you to all who participate in answering for us. Here is the weird situation. We have a first on our property of 14k and a heloc of 103k property is valued at 79k on Zillow . I stopped paying second one year ago when I tried to refinance and put them together and BOA laughed ,I just keep getting a regular monthly bill but no other notices.I have settlement money saved ready to go,but will they settle the second in this situation?
  2. Cat Damiano

Cat Damiano Mortgage Wars

Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining........

There are not many others in this situation. What state is the property located in?

Here are some other members in a similar scenario;

http://www.loansafe.org/forum/chase...ens-if-there-equity-first-heloc-much-1st.html
  3. lostincredit

lostincredit LoanSafe Member