Home Loans and Support

What is a Lien O.S.E.?

Discussion in 'Ask the Attorneys?' started by kriptik, Apr 26, 2012.

1. kriptik

kriptik LoanSafe Member

I have some paperwork filed with the county auditors office having to do with a Lien O.S.E. files two years ago. does anyone know what it is or where I can find some info on it?
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hello Kriptic,

Here you can find information about a OSE Lien...

http://www.lni.wa.gov/ClaimsIns/Files/SelfIns/ClaimMgt/PermanentPartialDisabilities.pdf

Liens RCW 51.32.040(1), RCW 74.20A.260

PPD awards are not affected by Office of Financial Recovery (OFR) liens resulting from receipt of public assistance benefits by a worker. However they are subject to Division of Child Support (DCS) liens (formerly called Office of Support Enforcement or OSE). The lien is submitted by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Order to Withhold and Deliver form which subjects up to 50 percent of the net proceeds of the PPD payment be paid to DCS.
  3. kriptik

kriptik LoanSafe Member

Oh thanks Evan! I didn't find anything on it. Child support. I forgot I recieved some info about that years ago.
    Thanks

sorry for being off forum topics!
  4. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Oh no problem please feel free to ask any question you may have, I'm glad I was able to help:)