Home Loans and Support

What is a Lien O.S.E.?

Discussion in 'Ask the Attorneys?' started by kriptik, Apr 26, 2012.

  1. kriptik

    kriptik LoanSafe Member

    I have some paperwork filed with the county auditors office having to do with a Lien O.S.E. files two years ago. does anyone know what it is or where I can find some info on it?
  2. Evan Bedard

    Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

    Hello Kriptic,

    Here you can find information about a OSE Lien...


    Liens RCW 51.32.040(1), RCW 74.20A.260

    PPD awards are not affected by Office of Financial Recovery (OFR) liens resulting from receipt of public assistance benefits by a worker. However they are subject to Division of Child Support (DCS) liens (formerly called Office of Support Enforcement or OSE). The lien is submitted by the Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) Order to Withhold and Deliver form which subjects up to 50 percent of the net proceeds of the PPD payment be paid to DCS.
  3. kriptik

    kriptik LoanSafe Member

    Oh thanks Evan! I didn't find anything on it. Child support. I forgot I recieved some info about that years ago.

    sorry for being off forum topics!
  4. Evan Bedard

    Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

    Oh no problem please feel free to ask any question you may have, I'm glad I was able to help:)

Share This Page



"Hello Moe, I just wanted to tell you, your website has saved my life (literally), I stumbled on your site in the middle of losing my home, I was able to network with people going through the same thing as I am. I didn't feel alone anymore, I have tried to give back and counsel those that haven't walked in my shoes yet. We hear so much about what is wrong with America, I just wanted you to know, you are whats "right" with America."

Nina Mitchell
Loansafe & MoeSeo Inc. © 2014 | LoanSafe.org is not a bank, lender, mortgage broker, law firm or affiliated with the US Government. Privacy Policy