Home Loans and Support

wells fargo loan modification....Help?

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by chestergh, Apr 29, 2010.

1. chestergh

chestergh LoanSafe Member

I recieved the forms from wells fargo to fill out for the financial worksheet, hardship affidavit and income verification but when I turned it in, wells fargo denied it saying we have a $900 difference between monthly income and monthly expenses which is too high. I am preparing to reapply and my questions to Moe and the experienced ladies and gentleman out there are;

1. How high or low should the difference in monthly expenses and income be?
    2. Should I report my 401k which is about $50000 on the financial asset form?
    3. Should the property be worth more or lower than how much I owe on the house?

Any other advise and suggestions will be much appreciated.
    Thanks.
  2. nol73

nol73 LoanSafe Member

I worked with WF and you must have a surplus
    Date and sign everything page by page and put your loan
    number on every document. Call in a few days and make sure
    they recieved your paperwork. It is up to YOU to CHECK everything
    over and over. Get the employees sign on or number and name.
    Document everything and try to get something in writing.
    Hope this helps.
  3. chestergh

chestergh LoanSafe Member

thanks. i did send the documents. I will call them and let you know.