Home Loans and Support

Wells Fargo HELOC modification offer

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by cahomeowner, May 13, 2010.

1. cahomeowner

cahomeowner LoanSafe Member

after two years of trying to get a loan mod the best the bank can do is offer a 6 month trial at 2%, waive late fees, bring my account current and then I go back to my original plan.

this is the best they could do?

has any one had any better luck with Wells Fargo?
  2. tmkim

tmkim LoanSafe Member

Hmmm, I thought after a trial run and you are able to pay the reduced rate, then soon after they give the permanent modification. Makes no sense to put you back to what you were having a tough time paying.
  3. cahomeowner

cahomeowner LoanSafe Member

they said most people with financial hardships don't get permanent mods. I say that is B.S.

after two years of working through the WF systems this is the best they can do. anyone do better? anyone hear about any new obama plans for HELOCS?