Home Loans and Support

wells fargo auto loan

Discussion in 'Stop Foreclosure and Tell Us Your Story' started by msmoore, Mar 8, 2012.

1. msmoore

msmoore LoanSafe Member

I have/had a auto loan through Wells Fargo. I fell behind on my car payments I now have the money to pay the loan off but every time I call they tell me the account is closed and give me a 1800 number to call then they gave me another 1800 number to call that keeps going to a voice mail I have left around 20 messages and have gotten no phone calls back all I want to do is pay off my loan. HELP!!!
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Welcome to the community

It sounds like Wells Fargo charged off the loan and sent it to a collection agency.. I would contact Well Fargo again and ask them the name and address of the company handling the debt..
  3. msmoore

msmoore LoanSafe Member

I have Ieven got a credit report to see if it shows on there and nothing
    It seem like it just gone, i've gone into the bank nobody will give me any info i even had my lawyer try nothing the I woul lt it go but my grandma is a co-signer
  4. jakelabry

jakelabry LoanSafe Member

I would check with grandma then, because they are probably going after her.
  5. Evan Bedard

Did they even give you the name of the collection agency?
  6. msmoore

msmoore LoanSafe Member

I did a credit check on both of us and nothing the bank has not called or sent any letters or any thing
  7. msmoore

msmoore LoanSafe Member

They wont return a phone call, I have written a certified letter and no reply. I have kept a journal of all my attempts but i just want to pay them
  8. Evan Bedard

That is strange, Wells Fargo should be able to tell you exactly who the loan was transferred to.. I'm not sure what else you can do besides continuing contacting the CA since Wells is claiming they have no info on the loan..
  9. msmoore

msmoore LoanSafe Member

Thank Evan you have been a Great help, Think I will but the money in a cd and when the contact pay off the loan and make some momey
  10. Evan Bedard

No problem, I wish there was more I could do to help but there is just nothing more I could possibly think of..