Home Loans and Support

Weekly Webinar - Discriminatory Lending and Your Rights Under the Fair Housing Act

Discussion in 'Bank of America Mortgage Help' started by Evan Bedard, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

Hello Community, join us again today for another great webinar with the Diligence Group Discussing
    discriminatory lending and your rights under the fair housing act. This includes wrongful loan modification and housing denials.

Free Conference Call

Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1500
    Participant Access Code: 654609#

Everyone should go to www.join.me and stay tuned for the Passcode to be delivered at 15 minutes until the webinar starts.

Passcode: 737 642 225
  2. Evan Bedard

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to share some details and give you all a brief summary of information and topics that will be discussed during the weekly webinar/phone conference with the Diligence Group - every Thursday at 3pm EST or 12 Noon PST.

Were You Wrongly Denied A Loan Modification? Granted an Unfair or Unaffordable Modification?

Many consumers qualify to file a very powerful Federal complaint against their Lender and Servicer which could bypass the biased court system, avoid the Bank's unfair and unsuccessful modification process, and bring them justice- all against the bank's will.

Most people are unaware they can leverage the enormous power of the US Department of Housing and Urban Development if:

- They were unjustly Denied loan modifications when they are qualified, or granted a loan modification if the modification is unaffordable, discriminatory, or predatory.

- They were prevented from applying, told they cannot apply, told they would be denied if they applied, or discouraged from applying.

- They were seeking a loan modification, refinance or new loan on their Primary Residence.

- They believe others are being granted loans when they are not, or believe others are being granted good loans when they are being granted unpayable loans.

The Diligence Group, LLC will be giving you an introduction to the Fair Housing Act and how the Fair Housing Complaint process, supervised by the U.S. Department of HUD, could support your claim of discrimination in the granting or servicing of your mortgage loan and ultimately bring you justice.

Learn how discrimination applies to all people, of ANY Race, Skin Color, National Origin, Religion, Handicap/Disability, ***/Gender, Familial Status.

There are Uniform standards applied by all lenders and servicer to grant loans to applicant borrowers. If the Servicer or Lender strayed from that process to prevent you from applying, unjustly deny you a loan, or grant you a loan you cannot repay, you should learn more about the Fair Housing Act.

Please call in at 3pm EST or 12 Noon PST:

(712) 432-1500
    Access Code: 654609#

Please be sure you go to http://www.Join.me in advance of the call in time to join the Webinar.
  3. Evan Bedard

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to remind everyone about our recurring weekly webinar and phone conference today at 12pm PST/3pm EST.

Hope everyone can attend!

Join me access code: 876-984-495
  4. Evan Bedard

Hello Community!

Just wanted to remind everyone about our recurring weekly webinar and phone conference today at 12pm PST/3pm EST.

Please call in to (712) 432-1500

Please be sure you go to http://www.Join.me in advance of the call in time to join the Webinar.

Hope everyone can attend!
  5. Evan Bedard

Join us again for our weekly webinar and phone conference today at 12pm PST/3pm EST.

Please call in to (712) 432-1500

6. Evan Bedard

Hello Community,

Please feel free to join us again tomorrow for our weekly webinar and phone conference at 12pm PST/3pm EST!

Most people are unaware they can leverage the enormous power of the US Department of Housing and Urban Development if:

- They were unjustly Denied loan modifications when they are qualified, or granted a loan modification if the modification is unaffordable, discriminatory, or predatory.

- They were prevented from applying, told they cannot apply, told they would be denied if they applied, or discouraged from applying.

- They were seeking a loan modification, refinance or new loan on their Primary Residence.

- They believe others are being granted loans when they are not, or believe others are being granted good loans when they are being granted unpayable loans.

The Diligence Group, LLC will be giving you an introduction to the Fair Housing Act and how the Fair Housing Complaint process, supervised by the U.S. Department of HUD, could support your claim of discrimination in the granting or servicing of your mortgage loan and ultimately bring you justice.
  7. Evan Bedard

Please feel free to join us again today for our weekly webinar and phone conference at 12pm PST/3pm EST!

Free Conference Call
    Conference Dial-in Number: (712) 432-1500
    Participant Access Code: 654609#

658-868-001 IS THE JOIN.ME CODE