Home Loans and Support

Trouble in Vegas

Discussion in 'The Lounge - Anything goes here!' started by LostVegas, Nov 29, 2011.

1. LostVegas

LostVegas LoanSafe Member

You know things are bad in Las Vegas when the investigative reporter investigating foreclosure fraud finds out he's become the victim of said foreclosure fraud.....and the notary accused of robo-signing and set for sentencing is found dead, apparent h-o-m-o-cide. (had to spell it like this, or the word gets blocked)

George Knapp, Las Vegas Journalist, Becomes Victim Of Foreclosure Fraud He Reported On [WATCH]

Notary in Las Vegas foreclosure fraud case found dead - latimes.com
  2. Evan Bedard

Evan Bedard Call 1-800-779-4547 Loan Safe Mortgage

I have read some very interesting stories today but these two are a jaw dropper LostVegas.. Sin City is definitely living up to it's name:amazed:
  3. FedUp02

FedUp02 LoanSafe Member

Yes - again. Lost Vegas, what is that message on your post that keeps repeating "...attempting to give a damn... unable to give a damn"? I can't say I have ever seen anything like that before. If you did that, it is funny.