Home Loans and Support

Trial mod from Indymac question

Discussion in 'Loan Modification' started by ronaldgr, Apr 23, 2010.

1. ronaldgr

ronaldgr LoanSafe Member

The Forum is great! I've learned so much in a short time. I am on my 5th month trial and would like to know what you guys thing about my chances with these figures... mod monthly is $1,017. My income is $3,200 gross from pension. Old pmt. of $2,200,includes property tax $154.00 and insurance is $163. Income went down from 90,000 to 38,000 due to family illnesses and had to early retire to take care of my 8 yr. old. Note is 250,000 with value of home at $160,000. Thank you everyone
  2. Againsttheodds

Againsttheodds LoanSafe Member

If you submitted all the required paperwork (trust us, they're going to keep asking you for the same one over and over) and what you stated matches the documents then you should have no issues.

Just keep on top of the situation and follow up with any request for documentations. We heard many times people got decline because they were missing some paperwork.

I wish you the best of luck and do hope that within couple of months you'll get that perm mod!! :)
    1 person likes this.
  3. ronaldgr

ronaldgr LoanSafe Member

Thank you for your imput...I will continue to monitor their requests.
  4. darkdays

darkdays LoanSafe Member

5th month trial payment? Is this HAMP? Are you following up with them? Seems very straight forward and they should have an answer for you on a permanent mod. I know there are lots of times people have to make more than the 3 trial payments but I made my first trial payment 1/1 and my permanent became effective 4/1. My lender is Indymac.